We had a pure date

over 8 years ago

So my best friend Henry and I went on with a few other people on a pure date and we had an awesome time. We clicked deeper and after that we spent practically the whole evening together watching mma. The next day for superbowl, he let me wear one of his football jerseys. My feelings for him are growing. I was wondering how he feels about me and if we have a chance to be together maybe sometime this year and next year?

over 8 years ago

oh dear

over 8 years ago
spiritualadvisorstefanie's photo

Psychic Stephanie (spiritualadvisorstefanie)

116 posts

im picking up mutual feelings… come chat with me for deeper insight

over 8 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 8 years ago
psychicsharon_ didn't upload a photo

psychic readings and healings (psychicsharon_)

126 posts

HELLO IM SHARON I AM A BORN GIFTED AND RISED PSYCHIC I HAVE OVER 21 YEARS OF READINGS AND HEALING SPECIALIZEING IN LOVE AND CAREER I KNOW THAT I CAN GIVE YOU INSIGHT AND PEACE OF MIND I HAVE MANY SPECIALS call me for a great reading

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

If You want to hire Me. NOW Im online. Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You