Not sure if he will actually come back even though that's what everyone says!

over 8 years ago
tjenkins2017 didn't upload a photo

Tjenjen (tjenkins2017)

6 posts

I really care for him and while I know he cares for me greatly it doesn’t seem like we’ll be getting back together. I feel so strongly for him I don’t even know how to move on and many psychics told me he’d be back in Jan and some say feb but he’s telling me I don’t want a relationship but I do care for you. I can wait but I really just wanna get a timeframe or season anything cuz waiting for him weighs me down and at least I know it won’t be forever! Thanks for your help. Mine 10/24/95 his 04/11/95

over 8 years ago

Hi!

I’m online now if you want to give a call. I’d be happy to look for you.

Blessings, Pixie

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

hello take a chat session for insight

over 8 years ago
psychicsamantha112's photo

Spiritual Insights By Samantha (psychicsamantha112)

216 posts

I can help answer your questions and give u in-depth insight on what your looking for come chat with me I will help end confusion!

over 8 years ago

Hi, if you like I would be happy to take a look at this and give you some honest clarity. I can tell you when and if he is honestly coming back I wish you all the best and many blessings

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

If You want to hire Me. NOW Im online. Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My Name Is Erica I Would Love To Help You With This With My Third Eye Psychic Ability i Can Pick Up On Any Situation You May Be Going Through I Will Be Able to Provide You Dates Times Feelings Thoughts & Predictions Please Read My Profile For More Information Thank you

over 8 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i am very interested in helping you and giving you insight on your situation i do not sugarcoat anything!! I GIVE HONEST ANSWERS AND ADVICE i help with all matters of life, there is so much you need to know come chat with me so we can uncover the truth and give you peace of mind! look forward to hearing from you god bless ~

over 8 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye , and i would like to share my insights with you on this situation, plz contact me for more info and i also have specails going on.

over 8 years ago

Key here is that you enter into the reading without any ‘wishes’ or ‘expectations’ I know this sounds hard but sometimes they will pick up exactly what you are projecting as a desire into the universe. In order to know for sure I’d need to connect but from what I feel he is telling the truth when he says he cares about you, but he feels torn in his life and is facing a crossroads.

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My Name Is Erica I Would Love To Help You With This With My Third Eye Psychic Ability i Can Pick Up On Any Situation You May Be Going Through I Will Be Able to Provide You Dates Times Feelings Thoughts & Predictions Please Read My Profile For More Information Thank you

over 8 years ago

Just by his first energy from his birthday I can tell you that he does still have feelings for you . There is a lot going on that he doesn’t express. If you like please come by and I would be happy to do a deep read to see what is ahead for you and him and no matter what I see I will be honest with you. I do wish you all the best and many blessings, Dom