His Birthday

over 8 years ago

Today is his birthday but I’m trying so hard to not contact him. Everyone said that I would talk to him this month and that he will make contact first. Will it hurt if I just wished him a happy birthday?

over 8 years ago

hello dear chat with me when u have times and we check his feel and emotion tighter

over 8 years ago
blacknwhite's photo

Neil Blacknwhite (blacknwhite)

127 posts

Hi dear come for clarity and time frames i will help you.

over 8 years ago
scottish_john didn't upload a photo

Scottish John (scottish_john)

77 posts

Send a little message but keep it simple just a “Happy Birthday” or something like this. Keep it simple and easy.

If you want more insight and guidance I’m online now check out my profile and chat to me if you like.

John

over 8 years ago

online now take a chat

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

If You want to hire Me. NOW Im online. Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago

over 8 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

hello I’m crystal,

allow me to say, YES you should and I’m sure he’d be happy with it. I FEEL you and he are meant for so much more but there is interferences, and jealousy which stop you and he was being closer. Chat with me so I can explain bluntly.

over 8 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

Hello I’m Faye and I would like you to know that I am interested in your situation and I feel like I can give u clear insights in to this matter, please note that I am a certified psychic in the state of Texas since over 8 yes now . Please feel free to contact me with you’re first Name and dob

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your love questions and see what is ahead with him . I read around the spirit of the person and his thoughts toward you and when he will contact you and much more . I,m on line now . I know i can help you. Blessings

over 8 years ago

I didn’t reach out to him for his birthday, but I wonder if he will reach out to me tomorrow for Valentine’s day…

over 8 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

The readings say, he’ll make contact first. If you initiate contact, then you will need a new reading.

over 8 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hello I would love to help you and give you insight on your situation, I specialize in reuniting loved ones and finding twin flames, I can tell you who your soulmate is and give you timeframes!! im having a valentines special come chat look forward to hearing from you

over 8 years ago

Hi I think you know deep down the answer to this. Hard as it is. I would be happy to look more into this for you if you wished me to.

Take care Dino