Is he

over 8 years ago
poohbear24 didn't upload a photo

lovely me (poohbear24)

107 posts

Is he going to marry her and will me and him have another chance together or is it completely over between us when do I find true love by someone I truley want to spend time with n will be worth my time

over 8 years ago
angla didn't upload a photo

Psychic soulmate connection (angla)

82 posts

im sorry to hear about the heart break and everyone has a soul mate contact me so we can open up the deck of tarot cards. and see when you soul mate is arriving or if he is already in your life.

over 8 years ago
psychicadvisortom didn't upload a photo

Psychic Tom (psychicadvisortom)

102 posts

hi please contact me for a reading so I could discuss further details with you I would love to help you in this situation and give you the insight that you need! I hope to hear from you doll

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My Name Is Erica I Would Love To Help You With This With My Third Eye Psychic Ability i Can Pick Up On Any Situation You May Be Going Through I Will Be Able to Provide You Dates Times Feelings Thoughts & Predictions Please Read My Profile For More Information Thank you

over 8 years ago
poohbear24 didn't upload a photo

lovely me (poohbear24)

107 posts

over 8 years ago

Hi sweetheart,

I’m that you are in this position. The uncertainty you feel can be maddening and heartbreaking. I’d be happy to take a look for you at what surrounds you in the near future.

Best wishes and bright blessings, Pixie

over 8 years ago
honestpsychicozarkseer's photo

Ozarkseer Love & Life Answers~ (honestpsychicozarkseer)

161 posts

I would be honored to take a honest look into this for you please contact me in live chat I always try to connect in the first three minutes free

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your questions and much more on this person. what the spirit show around you and him . On line now . I know I can help you . Blessings

over 8 years ago
psychicsharon_ didn't upload a photo

psychic readings and healings (psychicsharon_)

126 posts

hello!! im sharon ive begin doing readings at the age of seven, this is something that has been pass down to me from my mother and grandmother with over 20 years of helping and healing and as many of those ppl are my close friends till today, i would love to use my gift to help you also with insight in love,career, twinflames ,soulmates, future, travel, dreams, and more, cant wait to here from you!

over 8 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for a full life love & career reading 99%acc $10

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

If You want to hire Me. NOW Im online. Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye and i would love to help you with this situation and guide you down the right path with my clear and honest insights.

sincerly faye

over 8 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

I’m a blunt psychic .. I feel he is not meant to be with whom he is with… He is not on track and neither on you spiritually

he does care for you still and there is much more to you and his story..

chat with me i’ll tell you more in private.

over 8 years ago

I connect very deeply to your energies and my reading and predictions are given from my heart and soul.Give me a call and see how much difference I make into your life, if I am unavailable then drop me an e-mail and I shall reply with in 1 hour.

over 8 years ago

847 posts

over 8 years ago
honestpsychicozarkseer's photo

Ozarkseer Love & Life Answers~ (honestpsychicozarkseer)

161 posts

I would be honored to help I may be new here yet have over fifteen years professional experience. Come chat with me I try to connect within the first three minutes free~

over 8 years ago

847 posts