Little Boy

over 8 years ago

When I was in 7th grade (7 years ago) I was sleeping and I felt something jump on my bed so I woke up and there was a black figure of a little buy squatting on my pillow and I tried to wake my sister that was laying on the bed next to me an she wouldn’t wake up so I slowly got up and walked to the light switch never taking my eye off of him, I flicked the switch and he was gone. After that I seen him here and there out of the corner of my eye an then my sister got a girlfriend and she stayed the night and after a few nights she told my sister of this black figure of a boy she seen an my sister immediately came to me and it was the same description of the boy I had we couldn’t figure out why though. I still continued to see him all the time out of the corner of my eye in my bedroom and bathroom. Well I just got my own place and my dog refuses to go in my hallway alone and she always runs past my bathroom to get to my bedroom but she won’t go in my bedroom alone. & one day I was cooking dinner and I seen him out of the corner of my eye in my hallway. He’s following me and I don’t know why, he hasn’t done anything to bother me but he is following me. I feel as if he needs to be at piece but he’s holding on to something.

over 8 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

come and chat with me ill give you claritiy about the spirit

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

take a session for insight

over 8 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

Having a relationship issue or personal crisis? Speak to a “skilled psychic” and get real answers! At times it’s not a matter of “getting over”, rather we need help “getting through” our situation. The best is yet to come

over 8 years ago
psychichealeralan didn't upload a photo

Psychic Healer Alan (psychichealeralan)

58 posts

Hello, I have over 14 years EXP. and I have two offices where I do in person readings/healings. Contact me if you would like further insight. I have a buy one get one special at the moment.

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My Name Is Erica I Would Love To Help You With This With My Third Eye Psychic Ability i Can Pick Up On Any Situation You May Be Going Through I Will Be Able to Provide You Dates Times Feelings Thoughts & Predictions Please Read My Profile For More Information Thank you

over 8 years ago

Hi Georgina,

You sound like a sensitive who is having a connection with an entity. I can help you understand what this energy wants from you and also why he continues inhabiting wherever you are. Since you have moved, this entity is attached to you – not the home, itself. It’s important to keep positive, but if you would like guidance on handling the energies so that they can become more peaceful, I will gladly communicate with this “boy” and tell you what I pick up.

Love&Light, Leona Graves

over 8 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

that’s called a spiritual attachment, it may be nothing to worry about at first but if you ignore it … it will become irritated. Contact me as I specialize in Voices from beyond!!

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your questions , surrounding this spirit where keep following you . I read around the spirit of the situation and the spirit . Please contact me and I can help you n and give you full accurate insight and details . I know I can help you . Blessings

over 8 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hi im Spirtual Psychic Lee. I am gifted with the ability to tell your PAST, PRESENT and far most your FUTURE. I also give advise on all matters of life such as LOVE, FINANCE ,AND HEALTH.if you are going through any problems I can help SOLVE them and give you advice if you want to know your SOULMATE i can help. I answer all questions on all matters of life and i will be GLAD and CONFIDENT DONT BE CONFUSED OR HURT ANY LONGER please contact me live and ill exlpain MORE ACCURATLEY I hope to hear from you soon THANKS AND GOD BLESS

over 8 years ago
psychicsharon_ didn't upload a photo

psychic readings and healings (psychicsharon_)

126 posts

HELLO I HAVE BEEN A MEDIUM FOR MY WHOLE LIFE AND ALSO AT THE AGE AROUND 7 I BEGIN TO SEE AND HERE ENEGRYS AND WITH THIS GIFT THAT WAS PASS DOWN TO ME BY MY GRANDFATHER I HAD HELP TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IT WAS AND IF IT WAS GOOD OR BAD AND HELP OTHERS TO DO JUST THAT ALSO, I WOULD LOVE TO SPEAK TO YOU ABOUT THIS. LOVE AND LIGHT TO YOU XX

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

If You want to hire Me. NOW Im online. Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You