He's done with her .. I think??

over 8 years ago

Is he going to come back to me?? I think she f*cked him over… & to be honest I still kind of want him.. Is he going to come back to me? 9/10/95 and I am 4/28/94

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

15 min readings for ten dollars ;) half hour 25

over 8 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hi im Spirtual Psychic Lee. I am gifted with the ability to tell your PAST, PRESENT and far most your FUTURE. I also give advise on all matters of life such as LOVE, FINANCE ,AND HEALTH.if you are going through any problems I can help SOLVE them and give you advice on how to be SUCCEFULL.if you want to know your SOULMATE i can help. I answer all questions on all matters of life and i will be GLAD and CONFIDENT to ANSWER YOURS!DONT BE CONFUSED OR HURT ANY LONGER! I AM HERE TO HELP! please contact me live ASAP and ill exlpain MORE ACCURATLEY I hope to hear from you soon THANKS AND GOD BLESS

over 8 years ago

Hi Rose,

I would be happy to look at the situation surrounding this man and the woman in question, as well as the possible connection between you him as well. I will be honestly and direct. Please take a look to get an idea of how I work, an how some of my clients have described our sessions. I run different specials every day and I can customize them to fit your time and financial needs.

I’d love to hear from you, Piixie

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

If You want to hire Me. Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My name Is Erica I have the ability to tell you everything you need to know I Can read into the person in question and see right into there energy please give me a call i would love to help you.

over 8 years ago

Hello Friend, I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future. Thankyou :)

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your questions and much more around love . I read around the spirit of the person and his thoughts and see what is ahead . On line now – I know I can help you . Blessings

over 8 years ago
psychicadvisortom didn't upload a photo

Psychic Tom (psychicadvisortom)

102 posts

hi there…. I do see that there is a lot of things that you need to know and i could provide you with those answers please contact me for a reading i have many specials that are very affordable !

over 8 years ago

Hi Rose,

I can look into the details of their relationship and let you know what their dynamic was like – if she was in fact hurting him in any way!

As well, I’ll look into the likeliness of him reaching out to you. You have to meet the Universe halfway on matters like these, which means you may need to take action in order to progress your connection with him before he heads in a new direction with another person all together.

I’ll look into your situation and tell you EVERYTHING I see – no sugarcoating. I will offer guidance for the best possible way to help your life unfold as you wish it to.

Love&Light, Leona Graves

over 8 years ago
candice20's photo

Divine Candice 20 (candice20)

59 posts

I look into it and see whats going on I honst Im on line now

over 8 years ago

over 8 years ago
angelickreadings's photo

PsychicPariangel (angelickreadings)

116 posts

Did you receive the guidance were you looking for?

over 8 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello im faye, i would like to help you with this situation and i would like to offer you an $25 full life reading to help you with all your life problems, hope to talk to you soon . sincerly Faye

over 8 years ago

Haven’t found anyone that can help me yet.. Anyone else?

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

its not over between u both please contact me now for honest answers details insights