Why can't I let go?

over 13 years ago
volimnjega didn't upload a photo

volimnjega

10 posts

One day he tells me he loves me, the next day he says I take things too much to heart. He wants to be with me, but without committment. I have finally told him that I have had enough and want us to be in a committed relationship or I will leave. Is he the one for me, or is this a game to him, and if he isn’t the one for me, will someone be with me in the near future?

over 13 years ago
lightrae's photo

LightRae's ♥ Readings (lightrae)

18 posts

An ultimatum may not work in this case, and if it does, don’t count on it being long lived. I would be honored to look into this situation for you and tell you what I see coming your way in the near to distant future.

over 13 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

my dear ultimatum are not the way to go I world love to speak with you and look into your situation further to assess your relation ship see where ,when and why you are in this place in time

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

he’s playing games with you. You let him know where you stand. Stick to your guns, and always be in control of your relationships in that you don’t let anyone mess you around. Either someone loves you and behaves like they mean it, or they don’t. You deserve better and I’m sure someone will be worthy of your love one day.

over 13 years ago
spiritualistkatherine's photo

Spiritual readings for you. (spiritualistkatherine)

14 posts

This is a sticky situation because you still have alot of feelings for him. Ask yourself if you didn’t have any love or feelings for him would you still go through this with him? I can help you feel free to contact me. God bless you!