MOVE OR STAY

over 13 years ago

My husband and i are in a financial crisis. His parents offered to help only if we move in with them. Will this move help with our finances or should we just stay put. Thank you

over 13 years ago
lightrae's photo

LightRae's ♥ Readings (lightrae)

18 posts

Blessed Serisha, This is a hard choice to make. I would certainly find out what the house rules were and what was expected of you before trying to move in with your in-laws. If you can give me your names and birth dates (I use this information to connect only) of all involved, I will be happy to look into this for you in depth. From the top, it feels as though you are headed in the direction of eventually moving in with his parents; however, if you come to me I can take a look to see if there are opportunities where this can be either short lived or adjusted to where you and your husband remain on your own.

over 13 years ago
psychicchanel didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Healer Chanel (psychicchanel)

28 posts

Hi Serisha, Reading your post I know you need answers quick, Although you probably are thinking you shouldnt take this offer, it might turn out for the best. Contact me through chat or email, lets see what we can get together. Things will get better, but you need to know where it is that you need to be. Take Care. -blessings

over 13 years ago
spiritualistkatherine's photo

Spiritual readings for you. (spiritualistkatherine)

14 posts

Hello Serisha I would be very happy in helping you decide which path to take, and how things will turn out in regards to your financial situation, I also have a gift of showing which paths you should avoid. If you haven’t been helped yet or would like a second opinion. I will be here for you.