Is it really over?

over 8 years ago

I have known this man for 10 months. Our first 2 months were amazing and we were so into each other. Soon we started seeing each other less and talking less. Thing ended then we got back together after a month. Things started to get better then faded again. I know about 2 months ago, he told me he was going through something but I still felt as though he was still not treating me like a person he was truly interested in. So about 3 weeks ago, I ended things, not really wanting to but hoping that he would understand how I was feeling and try to work on things. I have not heard anything from him at all. What is he thinking? Does/Did he even care? Is it official over for us and should I move on? I’m feeling so hurt, because I have never felt like this with any other man that I have dated.

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

im sorry to hear that hun, but I have helped many people with your same situation i have brought loved ones back together and helped many more. I can help you, I can give you insight on whats going on. contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago

Hi if your ready to hear the truth as I see it then your welcome to message me in chat.

Or take a moment to check some of the other great readers on here and when you feel that “click N connection” dive in and get the insight your so needing on this DC.

What ever you decide I wish you well!

♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 8 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi. I can help you understand what is going on here. I can see you are questioning everything between you both. So Allow me to expain.

over 8 years ago
lunaz's photo

✬ ★ Luna ✩... (lunaz)

11 posts

hello i’m Luna, i have many years of relationship readings and can bring clarity with any issue you may have right now

over 8 years ago

hello Friend, I have worked out the things for you both… If you’re indeed of an accurate and transparent reading just feel free and contact me at Live or Hire Stay blessed :)

over 8 years ago

Hi DC, if you like I can provide you with a heart to heart read and we can tap into his deep thoughts and honest feelings so we can see where his head and heart is at. I look forward to hearing from you and I wish you all the best.

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My name is Erica I Would Love to look into this for you I am a natural empathic psychic who sees directly into the person in questions Mind & Heart please read my profile for more details I am also running specials please give me a call!

over 8 years ago
psychicreadingsbysusan didn't upload a photo

susan mckenzie,PSYCHIC AND... (psychicreadingsbysusan)

33 posts

HELLO I AM A BORN AND RISED PSYCHIC FROM MY MOTHER AND GRANDMOTHER I HAVE 31 YEARS OF READINGS AND HEALING SPECIALIZEING IN LOVE AND CAREER I KNOW THAT I CAN GIVE YOU INSIGHT AND PEACE OF MIND I HAVE MANY SPECIALS call me for a great reading

over 8 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

well dear allow me to guide you through this situation, i will surely let you know the details for the situation your dealing with i will give you the clarity to know the things more correctly and more properly with all truth and realism…i just want you to step ahead to see what is stored for you…i assure you that you will get all the answers from me.. hope to hear soon contact me now.

over 8 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

Sometimes we have to do the hardest thing to get the respect we deserve and so we don’t settle for less than what we deserve. This is important if we want happiness in our lives with relationships. It doesn’t mean things are over, but it can mean you’ve given this partner something to think about. Send me a chat and we’ll see what we can figure out about this. ;)

over 8 years ago

hi there just reading your post and if you have to struggle to be with some one then yes it is over if he cant seem to give u the time of day then there is something wrong with not u. so I wouild move on to the next.

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Im doing a special on all readings related to love. Come contact me before the offer ends, you wont regret it!

LOVE READINGS: $15 (30 MINUTES)

ALL OTHER KINDS: $40 (NO TIME LIMIT)

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You