when

over 8 years ago

when will things get better for me instead of steadily worse and worse? lost my job, lost my brother, lost my home, now lost my very best friend in the world. dob 12/29/63

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Creation or manifestation started, as the Upanishads say, when the One willed, Ekoham bahusyam – “I am One; let Me become Many. It is the integer (I) that fills the zeros after it with value and validity! The realisation of the function of the ‘I’ and the act of ignoring all zeros that come after it, is the end and goal of all human endeavour. When the mind is unruffled and the intelligence is sharpened, this realisation will take place naturally. Through the discipline of selfless service, you can easily recognise the One who appears as many. To attain that experience, service must be rendered either from a supreme sense of duty or as a humble dedicatory offering to the Highest, or in a spirit of total surrender to the will of God leaving all thought of the consequence to His grace. Any act of service done with these pure motives, will develop detachment and confer highest rewards.

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I can help you I can help you with whatever it is you want to know and more, contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My name is Erica I Would Love to look into this for you I am a natural empathic psychic who sees directly into the person in questions Mind & Heart please read my profile for more details I am also running specials please give me a call!

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you and give you full accurate insight and details wha thte psirit hsow around you for the future , and changes . Please come in right away . Blessings