angels

over 8 years ago

I go to meditation every week.One time we were given gifts I received an angel I would say in the last month or so I can see a fleck of orange,today I ask my daughter if she could see the color she said no,I believe the orange has to do with the solar plexis ,I was told I have been receiving messages from my guardian angels,why can i not take note of these signs

over 8 years ago

I forgot to mention I am going through some somesituations but still trying to keep positive thoughts it will all work out.

over 8 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

It has to do with your chakras

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I can tell you why it is your not getting the signs, contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away , I specialize in angels and the meaning s and much more in the spiritual insight and details , and how to bring more messages to you . I read aorund the spirit of the person and give you powerful insight and details . Blessings

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

orange is second chakra .. heart chakra is green.. Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago

Hi hun!

It looks like you are a little confused a to what is going on :) Fortunately, there is a ton of free info on the internet. The hardest part is sifting through ad learn who is legit. Its much like this site or any other that deals with a subject that is a bit outside of the daily routine. You have to trust your gut when it comes to metaphysics. Like other here have said, the color orange is associated with the sacral chakra which located just under your belly button. I would be happy to go over these things in more detail with you. I am a certified Usui Reiki practitioner and have studied the chakras in many capacities. Give me a call! I’d love to help you!

Warm regards, Pixie

over 8 years ago

I am here to assist you and i will help you I will tell you about the questions burning of your mind. I also can tell you about your love life, about your present, past and future lives and many more. If you are worry about your boyfriend/girlfriend, if you need to know about the secret matters of life and about some one feelings,

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your questions , I will tell you what spirit show me aorund colors and meanings you are receiving around you and much more . Come in now and I will give you powerful insight on angels messages and colors . Blessings