It's over

over 8 years ago
tashagene's photo

tashagene

45 posts

I been in. Relationship for over 9 years. My boyfreind cheated on me 2 weeks ago and burned me. The girl works with him. He claims he want to make it work but I am so irritated by him and his lies. I moved on while the boyfriend so called wants to make us work with half of the effort. The guy I Am talking to have a karmic relationship such as we been through the same thing and look at relationships very similar. That’s just an emotional connection. I wNt to work out my relationship because I hoping my boyfriend can change also we have two small children who are use to daddy being Around. I need a reading on my situation please?

over 8 years ago
lifeadviser1's photo

♥x♥Love Life Advisor♥... (lifeadviser1)

118 posts

hello dear. I can help you to get the answers that you are looking for contact me now for a reading.

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Hello I am giving reading with astrology and clairvoyance take a session so i can check more insight.

over 8 years ago

hi Tasha I specialize in love and relationships readings, please give me a call :)

over 8 years ago
lunaz's photo

✬ ★ Luna ✩... (lunaz)

11 posts

hello, i’m Luna, i can bring clarity with any issue you may have right now, lets chat or i can do an in depth email reading for you.

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 11/23/15-11/30/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (11/26/15)!!! NOVEMBER SPECIALS!

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your love questions and much more , Powerful details and insight . I read the spirit of the person and their thoughts and much more toward you. Contact me today , Many blessings -