Will it end

over 8 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

Will my bf ever stop being pig headed and fess up to being wrong and except and apologized for stuff he does that hurt me? I do tell him and as nicely as I can..but he turns blame on me or say I ruined his day etc. ..he seems fine otherwise..just this thing ..

over 8 years ago
reginastarr's photo

Regina Starr (reginastarr)

188 posts

Hi, give me a call I specialize in love and relationships

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I can help you i have helped many people with your same situation, I can tell you whatever it is you wanna know and more I can give you insight on your situation. contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Yes for that need use heart telepathy take a session so i can guide you.

over 8 years ago

audry921

304 posts

over 8 years ago

A very almost typical approach to push this all onto you! Thats for sure. The bigger question is why ? Will be happy to look more into this for you if you want me to.

If not I still wish you well – many good readers to choose from here)

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I can help you i have helped many people with your same situation, I can tell you whatever it is you want to know and more I can give you insight on your situation. contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hi sweetie. Im online now, and id be more than happy to look into your situation and give you a mind and heart at ease. Please contact me today.

over 8 years ago

I am here to assist you and i will help you I will tell you about the questions burning of your mind. I also can tell you about your love life, about your present, past and future lives and many more. If you are worry about your boyfriend/girlfriend, if you need to know about the secret matters of life and about some one feelings,

over 8 years ago

audry921

304 posts

I’m sorry, I still haunt found a reader to help me

over 8 years ago
lovespells1's photo

lovespells1

81 posts

Hello! I Am Online now! your energy is so strong and I definitely see 1 particular event taking place Into your life in the next 2 weeks, please chat me now

over 8 years ago

audry921

304 posts

over 8 years ago

hello Friend, I have worked out the things for you both… If you’re indeed of an accurate and transparent reading just feel free and contact me at Live or Hire Stay blessed :)

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My name is Erica I Would Love to look into this for you I am a natural empathic psychic who sees directly into the person in questions Mind & Heart please read my profile for more details I am also running specials please give me a call!

over 8 years ago
psychicreadingsbysusan didn't upload a photo

susan mckenzie,PSYCHIC AND... (psychicreadingsbysusan)

33 posts

HELLO I AM A BORN AND RISED PSYCHIC FROM MY MOTHER AND GRANDMOTHER I HAVE 31 YEARS OF READINGS AND HEALING SPECIALIZEING IN LOVE AND CAREER I KNOW THAT I CAN GIVE YOU INSIGHT AND PEACE OF MIND I HAVE MANY SPECIALS call me for a great reading