should i keep tryinng?

over 8 years ago

I would like someone to do a reading in depth and tell me if my marriage is figrhing for will my husband ever love me the way hes suppose to? Will he ever change? And what are his intentions he givea me mixed signals its hard for me because we have three kids together im trying to not make a bad choice that i will regret my dob 7/11/92 and his 12/18/92

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Hello Take a chat session so i can check with clairvoyance medium.

over 8 years ago

hello friend, One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

hi honey, I can give you all the answers you want and more, i can give you insight on what can be going on and why hes acting different. I have helped many people with your same situation let me help you. contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago

Hello Moriah,

Foremost, I am sorry you’re going through such a difficult time with your love. As the father of your children, this is an extremely trying situation and my heart goes out to you.

I provide Clairvoyant Tarot readings and specialize in understanding people’s motivations, particularly in relationships. I can look into him and what his reasons are for pulling away from your commitment together.

Love&Light, Leona

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago
angla didn't upload a photo

Psychic soulmate connection (angla)

82 posts

sorry to here the pain in ur hart . i know ur looking for true ancers not hope . connect with me and i will give you no fals info. i have manny sprits i work througe to see true ancers

over 8 years ago

i can help u with and deep down u already the answer but come chat

over 8 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

hi seems like their is a few thing’s that you should know about this situation come chat with me for more guidance