Please read this

over 8 years ago

I feel like no one will know what I am struggling with. I feel like there are a lot of frauds. Anyone who is gifted and can help? Idk what reading to do also.

over 8 years ago
reginastarr's photo

Regina Starr (reginastarr)

188 posts

Hi, give me a call and with your name and date of birth I will be able to pick up on everything I will give you 3 free minutes to make sure you feel connection

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Hello Take a chat session i am online now.

over 8 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

I’m going to be logging in around 5 pm eastern time, if you’d like to come and meet me. We could discuss everything from there.

Many Blessings!

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

hi hun, Ican help you I can tell you everything you wanna know and more. i have helped many people with your same situation, I have helped them with their life problems. I have reunited loved ones helped relationship’s, marriages, find soul mates. and guided people on their right path. let me help you contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago

hi Joshua,i know what your going through and u want answers, and its not easy getting them. but u can get answers, if u will just listen your heart is broken and u want her back, but she wont respond. but there always is hope, if u wouild give yourself and her a chance.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago
lovespells1's photo

lovespells1

81 posts

Hi My Name Is Psychic Madison.

I Can help you with all aspects of life, such as love, business , marriage, and I answer all of your quistions

IM ONLINE NOW! :)