Can psychics predict the future and be right?

over 8 years ago

I want a psychic who will know what my problems are an see what will be ahead of me so I don’t struggle with this for the rest of my life.

over 8 years ago
starbreezetarot's photo

Erika Davis (starbreezetarot)

63 posts

Yes, many of us can predict and are right most of the time. There are things that are up to choice, such as if you change your course of action or do something wildly different. We would not have repeat business if we could not successfully predict :)

over 8 years ago
lovespells1's photo

lovespells1

81 posts

I Can Help you with this problome if it is … future problomes that you are trying to prevent, I can predict any form of problome

chat me now

over 8 years ago

I am here to assist you and i will help you I will tell you about the questions burning of your mind. I also can tell you about your love life, about your present, past and future lives and many more. If you are worry about your boyfriend/girlfriend, if you need to know about the secret matters of life and about some one feelings,

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Joshua,

Readings show you what is around you today and what you are likely to have around you in the near future – to read for a lifetime – sorry I do not believe this is possible.

Why? Because decisions you make along the way can change a reading.

For that reason I do not read more than a year ahead.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 11/23/15-11/30/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (11/26/15)!!! NOVEMBER SPECIALS!

over 8 years ago

I am here to assist you and i will help you I will tell you about the questions burning of your mind. I also can tell you about your love life, about your present, past and future lives and many more. If you are worry about your boyfriend/girlfriend, if you need to know about the secret matters of life and about some one feelings, call me now

over 8 years ago

hi just reading your post, and yes psychics can teel u your future, but sometimes your future and you can and will change bc the person we read for always and never follows there path they always go another way

over 8 years ago

Yes, psychics can predict your future and if they are real and original one they are always right.

There are a lot of psychics which are available on internet but you need to search the best one among all.

http://www.psychicservicesonline.com/

What they had said to me about my future all is happening. I was lucky that I found the right one among so many fake psychics.

over 8 years ago

Yes they can! If you need to chat, I am here. Just read my reviews ;)

over 8 years ago

According to my family member experience. Yes, they can predict the future (not 100% but they still can) BUT, you need to do everything naturally, dont force it or change ur path life unless you don’t want that future to come to pass. One of My relative got a reading in 1980’s. Everything that psychic said came to pass 20 years later, such as his family and his daughters’ behavior. (That time he was single)