Soulmate

over 8 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Why does it seem like I have missed connecting with my soul mate? Like I missed meeting him? How will I know when I found him?

over 8 years ago
lovespells1's photo

lovespells1

81 posts

Hi Nice to Meet You My Name is Madam Madison, Just Wanted to let you know that you have not missed your soulmate you actually haven’t met him yet, I do see that you are going to be meeting him in the near future,

chat me now..

I would love to tell you the full details of your life..

_madison

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

hi honey, I can help you I can give you insight I can tell you everything you wanna know and more. I have helped many people with your same situation, I have helped reunited loved ones I have helped relationships and also brought soul mates together, and more contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago

I am here to assist you and i will help you I will tell you about the questions burning of your mind. I also can tell you about your love life, about your present, past and future lives and many more. If you are worry about your boyfriend/girlfriend, if you need to know about the secret matters of life and about some one feelings,

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can give you powerful insight on you and your love life for the future , and what is ahead . I read the spirit of the person and tell you what spirit show around you and much more , time frame come in now and i can help you . Blessings

over 8 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

There’s no body in my life

over 8 years ago
reginastarr's photo

Regina Starr (reginastarr)

188 posts

Hi please call me I pick up on something urgent by your energy ill give you 5 minutes free no charge

over 8 years ago
lovespells1's photo

lovespells1

81 posts

Hello! I Am Online now! your energy is so strong and I definitely see 1 particular event taking place Into your life in the next 2 weeks, please chat me now

over 8 years ago

I am here to assist you and i will help you I will tell you about the questions burning of your mind. I also can tell you about your love life, about your present, past and future lives and many more. If you are worry about your boyfriend/girlfriend, if you need to know about the secret matters of life and about some one feelings, call me now