Strong Feelings Toward Someone and I Feel Scared

over 8 years ago

I met someone that I have undoubted love for immediately. It’s been so long that I’ve felt it that I’m nervous to lose it. Where is it heading?

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 11/16/15-11/23/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (11/22/15)!!! NOVEMBER SPECIALS!

over 8 years ago
lovespells1's photo

lovespells1

81 posts

I Do See That even though your nervous its just a sence of change, I do see that you was ment to be happy through love, chat me now and connect with your soulmate almost immediately

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I can help you I can give you insight on whatever it is your scared of, I can tell you whatever it is you wanna know, right decision or if its wrong. I can help you. contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago

hi just reading your post, and I can see your fear, but don’t worry and don’t be scared, your gonna be okay. just baby steps don’t rush and pertect your heart bc the past was a lot for u to bare so just take it slow,

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago

hello friend, One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 8 years ago
angla didn't upload a photo

Psychic soulmate connection (angla)

82 posts

helo conect me to day so your soulmate can be in your life for ever. the most inporiant thing is love and making it grow

over 8 years ago

Immediate love is intoxicating and can also lead you down a narrow path with someone. What if it doesn’t work out? What if that person is interested in someone else, already? Where can you go if anywhere at all in this relationship?

It’s a blessing to be in love but the heartache you feel until you know the other loves you in return can take over your entire life.

I specialize in looking into the motivations and feelings of others and will use my Clairvoyance while looking into the potentials of this new love in your life.

Love&Light, Leona

over 8 years ago

come chat i can help u w this