Can you tell me who was my soulmate?

over 13 years ago
ivand didn't upload a photo

Ivan Delabra Lara (ivand)

39 posts

Can you tell me who was my soulmate before I died when I was with Jenilee?I find myself more than angry and frustrated for being forced to come back by the dark ones and because I havent been understood supported and had answers I really wanted and needed those readings. I have to admit im so hurted and dissapointed at the way Chantal has acted with me I have loved Chantal and her baby and she and her baby are very important to me I felt him my baby…I admit im tired and im not sorry to admit it and I hate my mother makes it worse I miss my mom when she was there and was my mom.

over 13 years ago
psychic_spiritualist_amanda didn't upload a photo

Mystical Mandy (psychic_spiritualist_amanda)

16 posts

Hi Ivan, I like to help you with this one, you seem very down right now and like you need a reading i like to get down to the bottom of whats going on to let you know what to do and who to do it with. but for you, ill give you a free reading but only for today. God Bless.

over 13 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

Hello Mystical Mandy.. I don’t suppose you’d be willing to help me out either, would you? It’s kind of complicated, but to do with ‘love’ and would like to know a bit more regarding a certain person. Thankyou. :)

over 13 years ago
psychic_spiritualist_amanda didn't upload a photo

Mystical Mandy (psychic_spiritualist_amanda)

16 posts

Sure Ivan, If you can start a live chat I won’t charge you it’ll just be easier. God Bless:) And Your Welcome.

over 13 years ago
laylasinsights didn't upload a photo

laylasinsights (laylasinsights)

150 posts

Hello Ivan honey, If you have not already chosen a reader I invite you to come look at my page:)... I am a medium psychic,so therefore I am able to connect to other lifetimes.If you feel that you would be comfortable I would love having you. Even if I do not hear from you I wish you the best love! Love,layla

over 13 years ago
smartadvice's photo

Art (smartadvice)

100 posts

Dear Ivan, If you truly want a good answer, it will be best if you can pick one good psychic, and get into a paid session with him/her. You have been posting here for a long time, expecting a free answer, and have also contacted a lot of us in chat with extended conversations without paying for the services. So, I wish you well, and do feel free to pick one of us up. Best, Art

over 13 years ago
lovespyalexandria's photo

LovePsychicAlexandria (lovespyalexandria)

3 posts

Powerful psychic” I will tell you your whole life before you utter your name. no blanket statements from this psychic i have a direct to the point honest insight

*BRUTALLY HONEST PSYCHIC, NO BS GIVES YOU THE TRUTH YOU SEEK!

over 13 years ago
ivand didn't upload a photo

Ivan Delabra Lara (ivand)

39 posts

Alex can you give me some of your time?I need at least half of on hour of your time but if you are like everyone else in here at least send me a message? Ivan Delabra Lara 25 Mexico city 14/nov/1985 I could and chould be death now thanks for nothing all of you can go to tell I see you there.