How does he feel?

over 8 years ago

I’ve been in love with Nolan for nearly 8 years now and over and over it seems like we’re almost getting somewhere and then he backs away. I just have this feeling about him, though… we’re connected in some way. Am I crazy? Am I wasting my time? Should I move on?

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

for that you need to take reading for details.

over 8 years ago

You are far from crazy, hun. You are far from being the only one who feels the way you do. I’d be happy to look at the details of our situation.

Best blessings, Pixie

over 8 years ago
expert_psychic_advisor's photo

Jordan Devoe (expert_psychic_advisor)

27 posts

Hello Edie, my name is jordon. take a session with me and lets look deeper into his thoughts.

Love and light

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me..

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I can give you insight on what could be going on and why he could be pushing himself away I have helped many people with your same situation, let me help you. contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

33 Years, and repeatedly getting together, each time more spectacular, and still I sit like you do; wondering…loving…broken hearted, yet filled with a love and desire I never felt before.

I was getting him after 33 years (my first kiss and love) just last year. It was complicated, and just when we were making our move, he was on his death bed. He went into a coma for a month and took two months to recover and now we are estranged because of the complications. The love is real and so is yours.

I would love to look into this situation for you as I can already connect with how you are feeling. Just send me a message if you are interested.

Many Blessings, Angel Wings 777

over 8 years ago

hi just reading your post and I wouild like to say this, if it takes him 8 yrs to have feelings for you and truly loves u, then he wont push away. and yes its time to move on bc if he did have feelings for u back then they have faded away. hes just there to be there. it time to move on and truly find the one you r to be with. if u wanna talk more let me know ill be on later.

over 8 years ago

I am here to assist you and i will help you I will tell you about the questions burning of your mind. I also can tell you about your love life, about your present, past and future lives and many more. If you are worry about your boyfriend/girlfriend, if you need to know about the secret matters of life and about some one feelings,

over 8 years ago
lovespells1's photo

lovespells1

81 posts

I AM ONLINE NOW!

########################################################################################################################

I can help you through all aspects of life..

LOVE is my Specialty.

I REUINITE LOVERS.

IN 1 SESSION

Are You Missing Her?/Him? GET THEM BACK TODAY..

1 session WILL AMAZE YOU!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

over 8 years ago

hello friend, A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities. Thankyou Denise

over 8 years ago
psychicannhope's photo

Advisor Hope (psychicannhope)

8 posts

hi please contact me for a reading i can answer all of your unanswered questions..!

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you. 15 mins for ten dollars/ or half an hour for 25.00

over 8 years ago

Hi there ur not crazy come chat

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hi sweetie. Im online now, come chat with me to put your mind at ease.

over 8 years ago

I am here to assist you and i will help you I will tell you about the questions burning of your mind. I also can tell you about your love life, about your present, past and future lives and many more. If you are worry about your boyfriend/girlfriend, if you need to know about the secret matters of life and about some one feelings,

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 11/23/15-11/30/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (11/26/15)!!! NOVEMBER SPECIALS!

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right awayour love questions on your love issues around and much more , I read the spirit of the person and give you his thoughts , and what you need to do what spirit show , Come in now . Powerful insight on you. Love issues . Blessings – Blessings

over 8 years ago

good morning and happy holidays, if you would like insight into the situation please contact me with both of your first names and dob and I would be happy to help

over 8 years ago
angla didn't upload a photo

Psychic soulmate connection (angla)

82 posts

hello my dear. i now that sometimes you want to give up . but ur sprit guid keeps you on ur track no matter if it 10 year preasent or past. when ur meant for eachother it dose not matter ..what dose matter what stoping him of true love twinflames…......connect me now for help

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I can help you i have helped many people with your same situation, I can tell you whatever it is you wanna know and more I can give you insight on your situation. contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago
psychic_christine_m didn't upload a photo

psychic christine madison (psychic_christine_m)

41 posts

im a relationship and love expert i can help you on this matter. contact me for more insight