UPDATED “Ask-a-Psychic” FORUM GUIDELINES

over 8 years ago
dori's photo

dori

30 posts

Welcome to the “Ask a Psychic” Forum presented by The Online Psychic Network and BitWine Inc.

The purpose of this forum is to allow clients to post their questions to our Psychic advisors. Clients can ask general spiritual and metaphysical based questions, or they may choose to post their specific situational questions, in order to find an advisor that suits their needs, and who can provide the services that a client is looking for.

Fellow “clients” are not to post their “advice or suggestions” in response to other clients forum threads.

This forum is not to be used as discussion platform amongst clients.

Advisors, please do not post new threads specifically advertising your “special rates” or offers. Also, this forum is not intended for advisors to post technical help questions.

The intention of this forum and board is to allow the clients to receive replies from the advisors, who can be of further assistance, the services they can offer. Clients are then able to contact the advisors to seek further personal answers and guidance in direct on-site communication via the chat software or on-site messages.

This forum is not to be used to give out “Free” Readings by advisors.

Our Community Guidelines are to be adhered to at all times and they can be read here: http://psychic.bitwine.com/pages/legal/community-guidelines

This forum is monitored for content. Forum posts or threads will be edited or removed if they are in violation of our forum or community guidelines or the terms of service set out by this website. Editing and/or deletion of posts is at our sole discretion.

If there are questions or concerns about the forum, a specific post, thread or a client or advisor, please send an email to [email protected] and indicate your concerns and we will investigate further.

over 7 years ago
psychicadvisortom didn't upload a photo

Psychic Tom (psychicadvisortom)

102 posts

^^^ this forum is not made to advisors to post about them selves … it clearly says it there also Welcome to the “Ask a Psychic” Forum presented by The Online Psychic Network and BitWine Inc.

The purpose of this forum is to allow clients to post their questions to our Psychic advisors. Clients can ask general spiritual and metaphysical based questions, or they may choose to post their specific situational questions, in order to find an advisor that suits their needs, and who can provide the services that a client is looking for.

Fellow “clients” are not to post their “advice or suggestions” in response to other clients forum threads.

This forum is not to be used as discussion platform amongst clients.

Advisors, please do not post new threads specifically advertising your “special rates” or offers. Also, this forum is not intended for advisors to post technical help questions.

over 7 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

Thank you very much for this information. Very helpful. I appreciate the guidelines.

over 7 years ago
monas didn't upload a photo

Eva (monas)

309 posts

I don´t see the problem in us clients discuss with other clients on the forum. That´s the only way to actually get a chance to find out wich advisor we want to go to.

over 7 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

Well, It’s not very much of a problem, Mona. However, It’s bitwine’s guidelines. You can know which adviser is best by just reading and doing research on the site :)

over 7 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

Mona: As long as you don’t provide ‘advise or suggestions,’ you are fine. If you think you are not complying, you can add a disclaimer.

Excerpt from the guideline in regard to this: “Fellow “clients” are not to post their “advice or suggestions” in response to other clients forum”

over 7 years ago

I have spoken to a few advisors that have said they can provide specific details to my spouse’s infidelity. Yet no one can provide me the who what when where of the indiscretions as I have requested. My question is 1) can this information even be provided? If so, then 2) who is able to provide me this information? I don’t need advice on how to handle the situation, because I’m an analytical thinker and can reason for myself. I just need the detailed truth.

over 7 years ago
starlighthealer's photo

TAROTCARD MASTER ! Starlight (starlighthealer)

12 posts

the who what when and wheres are easy enuff to be found out—on the cards—in tandem with the readers intuition to transcribe them-try them to source out what you seek and need to be kept informed over!

over 7 years ago

I’m advisor and I have been on here a long time , but when clients come in over and over again for answers free it’s not fair to us as advisors , this is not a free site ,. we are here to help people but not to give all the answer free on here , and some clients abuse the site , and then they bash the advisors , and they never change issues but don’t want to work on their problems after you help them If you could address this to clients on the site it would be good , I have watch it up reading some of the forums. Some of these people can’t be help at all . They get mad when you tell them the truth . Blessings

over 7 years ago
starlighthealer's photo

TAROTCARD MASTER ! Starlight (starlighthealer)

12 posts

Very helpful. I appreciate the guidelines… There r so…many modalities to achieve a great and fulfilling reading that can really help a person in psychic sourced need—its just fascinating to see the genesis of a well helped client in need convert to a soul at peace with themselves. and an honor and a privilege to be the one who creates that Genesis for them! namaste—

over 7 years ago

on more than one occasion here i have wanted a general reading to see what is coming up for me in the near future and every time i get asked if there is someone in particular i am thinking of when i say no just a general reading i am told that they cannot connect does this mean they cannot see anything in my future or that they can only read for you if you give them enough information about yourself

over 6 years ago