Predictions that have come true

over 13 years ago

Hi. I’ve had many readings done over the last five months and I’m starting to doubt that the predictions that I will indeed get back with my ex will come true. I’ve had readings on both bitwine and EDITED FOR CONTENT as well as 1 from EDITED FOR CONTENT and another from a local tarot reader. The consensus of all these readings is that I will get back with my ex in the next few months, but the time line has changed so many times. So if any of you out there have had predictions come to pass, please post here for those of us who are doubtful and anxious. We have all asked for help on here and truly want to believe that these guides are telling us the truth. Thanks.

over 13 years ago

I would really like to clarify that I just want to know if others on here have had predictions come to pass. That’s all. Thanks!

over 13 years ago
sugarisnotsweet didn't upload a photo

sugarisnotsweet

7 posts

I’ve had readings come true from psychics here on Bitwine.

over 13 years ago

hi there what i can say to you is i av been told for 2yrs me an my ex will get back an it hasnt so ive jus give up now but i do hope yours will happen for you xx

over 13 years ago

hi, i had 3 readings all different roads i should take so im not sure who is right,only time will tell but im unsure which way to proceed now lol.

over 13 years ago
pandaman didn't upload a photo

Yigal Shapiro (pandaman)

2 posts

i had two short free readings.. both were basically the same… ill find out in october if they come true..but i believe they will

over 13 years ago

I MUST TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID AS I HAD 2 OTHER READINGS AND WHERE THE SAME,GOT LOADS OF INFORMATION,DATES ETC AND WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN THEY HAPPEN AS IM SURE NOW IV FOUND TWO BRILL PSYCHICS ON HERE,

over 13 years ago
pandaman didn't upload a photo

Yigal Shapiro (pandaman)

2 posts

who?