Still in love with my ex

over 12 years ago
jigga_j didn't upload a photo

jigga_j

3 posts

Hi, this is my first time trying this, im not really in a happy place so i figured id try it. i was wondering if my ex will return to me. My DOB is Jan/9/1987 and hers is July/31/1986. We broke up in Sept 2010, but we dated for 3.5 years. I believe i am still in love with her as i think about her everyday. We were great, but for some reason she broke up with me, and now shes with someone else. I was just wondering if she still loves me/thinks of me/ or will even come back to me. This doesnt make sense to me. I still dont know why we broke up, i just hope someone can tell me if she will come back, and if so, then when. I just really still want to be with her. Any help or advise would be beneficial, thank you in advance.

over 12 years ago
ladysteps didn't upload a photo

Sasha (ladysteps)

45 posts

Dear, if you are seeking answers and guidance regarding the past and your present, you are welcome to drop by and take a look. It is not as bad as it seems.

A hug and blessings!

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet jigga_j,

I have a lifetime of accuarate relationship enlightenment and I am here to help you comprehend what went wrong, if you will reunite and how to handle this loss.

Waiting For You In Live Chat,

Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 12 years ago
jigga_j didn't upload a photo

jigga_j

3 posts

If there is anyone that can help me with this rough patch, which has been going on for almost a year now, please send me a message. Thank you.

over 12 years ago
myztictam's photo

myztictam

63 posts

I would really like to help you with this. However it is personal for you and I would like to give you information privately, There is three free min in chat, so please come see me to find out if I am the guide for you.

Smiles Tam