Rare autoimmune disease

over 8 years ago
cthomas1243 didn't upload a photo

cthomas1243

40 posts

No ideal where it came from…having a hard time accepting it. Feels like my health is going downhill and I have no support. Will things get better?

over 8 years ago

cthomas1243

40 posts

I know health can’t be discussed, but this hit me out of nowhere.

over 8 years ago
poohbear24 didn't upload a photo

lovely me (poohbear24)

107 posts

Im not a psychic but i just want to tell you you not the only one out here with problems but i know a healer and his name is Jesus and he will heal anything or anyone submit to him give him your all and he will come to you rescue if its healing or the comfort that you need we go threw thing to wake us up n bring us closer to him ill be praying for u godbless you and stay strong

over 8 years ago

cthomas1243

40 posts

Ty so much poohbear…yes god wil heal.

over 8 years ago

lovely me (poohbear24)

107 posts

Yes he will im claiming that healing woth u just believe hes showing u the doctor say theres no help for it but hes trying to get u to realize here that if u stop trusting in man n trust in him you will have a big testimony all u got to do is shake tge devil of n know that he is nothing compared to Jesus and he cant touch gods child so once u realize that n fast and pray and give it all to him let him renew your body mind and spirit you well see a big blessing that no man can fatherm

over 8 years ago

lovely me (poohbear24)

107 posts

Understand its his job to show up and work through the impossible your nothing but a living testimony once u realize it

over 8 years ago

hi, and I agree jesus is everything, he sees all and knows all, amen, and he says take one step towards me and ill take 20 steps towards you. so what that means is hes waiting on you to make the first move to eccept him as your lord and savor, so God bless you, and once you bekieve in him your healing is on ots way bc that’s what he does, he died so we can live, amen

over 8 years ago

Prayer is the most effective things you can do, having faith is a huge part in it as well. If you want to discuss your health with me, I can let you know how things will be going in the future. There are also things I can do to help if necessary.

over 8 years ago
leogirl12 didn't upload a photo

leogirl12

43 posts

Thanks all,

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile.. Im generous with My chat time .. See how and what i do.. i recommend Myself.. Call Me..