Number six appears to be cyclic...

over 8 years ago

Disclaimer: This may be rather long and confusing, so if it is too much I get it but any and all help would be great. Hello all, I’ve posted here before to have very positive results (and an attempt to connect with a psychic once only to have my connection fail due to my own negligence), so here I am for another go. I’ve noticed that in my life there have been cycles that last six years (1997-2002, 2003-2008, 2009-2014). The first year of these cycles (97,03 & 09) have been tough emotionally in the department of relationships (2015 has been too), while the rest of the years have been great to me in the same department. In the first cycle I remember being viciously bullied and ostracized in 97, then discovering my first crush in 98 and having my first introduction to an actual girlfriend in 2001-02 (though we never became an official item). The second cycle saw me feel alienated and left out once again in 2003, but in 2004 I had my first official girlfriend. 2006 saw my second girlfriend, 2008 saw my third but first serious relationship where a lot could have happened (child and marriage, she claimed she loved me) had I stayed in it. The third cycle saw me once again feel left out and ostracized, even had crying episodes due to my loneliness (yeah I know), 2009 wasn’t very kind to me. In 2010 I met the woman who I would eventually fall in love and that same woman would devastate me in 2013 so badly that I’ve barely started to feel like my usual self here in late 2015. In 2013 at the outset of my love leaving me I met another woman who gave me a pregnancy scare in 2014, I wouldn’t stick around after I found out she wasn’t pregnant due to her behavior during our pregnancy scare and because I was still tending to my wounds that my love had inflicted upon me. So if you’re still here reading this please bare with me. In every cycle there’s been a rough first year (2015 has been rough on me too), but there was five women that shared a mutual interest in me in 2003, 2009 and so far in 2015, but all five in their respective years didn’t pan out for whatever reasons (including this year too). The sixth girl would end up becoming my girlfriend; it happened in 2004 and again in 2010. The end of each cycle would be a sort of prelude to the next cycle; 2002 I had my first prologue into relationships and 2004 I had my first girlfriend, 2008 I had my first serious relationship and in 2010 I meet the first woman I’ve (so far) ever loved, in 2014 I had my first pregnancy scare. So after all this reading, I’m curious to know if anyone would have any insight as to what this all means, and if so, does that mean 2016 will be a big year for me? I’ve had five relationships, each one was more impactful and more on the line than the previous. Will the sixth one for me be the one or the biggest one? Any and all help would be nice. Thanks for your patience and you have an awesome and amazing evening. :D

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

take a chat session i am online now.

over 8 years ago

I can help

over 8 years ago

hi just reading your whole post which was a lot of info. but that’s okay, my advice to you is that you need to sit down and ask yourself what is the reason all these woman keep leaving, you some times its not the people around you, sometimes it can be you, there something sorounding you hat is giving bad carma and this is picking up with out the cards. but I’m sensing confusion, you keep going back but forward, its strange but true. I wouild like to open the cards and dig in deeper with you to see what is this carma that’s sorounding you. and why is it u have confusion, and I see a generational line, so if you like a complete reading to find out whats going on and fix this once and for all then let me know. God bless

over 8 years ago

Mark there really is an underlying issue here that you have not faced and addressed yet. If you want to know what it is and how you can change, please visit me soon. Blessings.