Tired and Confused

over 8 years ago

I have known this guy for a while now and there has been no commitment, not a lot of time spent together and not a lot of communication. Is he not interested in having something serious with me? Why is he keeping me around? I’m feeling like it’s a waste of time but everyone keeps telling me he’s the one. I don’t see it.

over 8 years ago
lifeadviser1's photo

♥x♥Love Life Advisor♥... (lifeadviser1)

118 posts

Hello dear if you like I can look into his mind and see how he really feels about you. chat now

over 8 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

good afternoon. I BELIEVE i CAN HELP YOU WITH THIS. i CAN SEE THAT HE DO CARE BUT THERE BEEN A PROBLEM THAT STOPS HIM FROM COMMITTING i AM AVAILABLE CALL WHEN YOUR READY.

over 8 years ago
ms.selena didn't upload a photo

~Love Exspert~ (ms.selena)

32 posts

Hello, Im able to see whats he planning on doing. But I see thers a lot going on in hes life right now. Come have a chat with me I will be able to tell you whats going on in hes life and the reason hes not showing any commitment.

over 8 years ago

hi just reading your post, and I have to say that your lacking excitement in your relation ship. you have to make it happen bc hes not gonna, that’s the way men are and then if that doesn’t work then its time to move on weather hes the one or not u cant be unhappy just bc hes the one. and truly I don’t see him as being the one. I see a lot more .

over 8 years ago

Using my psychic gifts, I’m able to recognize sources of negative energy and help you lead down the right path. My guidance is honest and thoughtful, and my readings will guide you to lead the most positive life full of joy, love, and inner peace.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

See my profile see what and how i work.. Im generous with my chat time.. I recommend myself. Call Me

over 8 years ago

@Rosie, I have tried planning spontaneous things for us to do together and he will agree to do them but we never get around to doing them. And that confuses me too because I’m saying in my head, why would you agree to do something with me then our plans fall through. Does he just say yes to make me happy only to disappoint me by not going through with the plans?

over 8 years ago

I see there is something he is not telling you and that is why things seem so confusing to you. Please contact me soon only if you want the truth. Blessings.

over 8 years ago

hi i’m feeling obstacles holding him back. lets chat and i’ll explain.

over 8 years ago

hello friend I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 8 years ago
elizbeth didn't upload a photo

PSYCHIC DIVINE (elizbeth)

39 posts

I just read your problem…I know you are very curious and you should be…I have something for you,you are just looking in wrong way. Thank you..!