urgent answer

over 8 years ago

my fiance daughter is 17. 3 days ago we found out she is being tested for lymphoma. results are due today/tomorrow. can I get an insight into what lays ahead for her?

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

take a chat session i am online now.

over 8 years ago

dear, psychics can’t provide medical info, is better consult a doctor, the only one that can help you! I pray for you, with faith

marcello

over 8 years ago

in this case your money would be better spent with a medical professional , speak to the doctor xx

over 8 years ago
psychicmoonlight didn't upload a photo

☪PsychicMoonLight☪ Love... (psychicmoonlight)

40 posts

lets chat today with a TEA READING

over 8 years ago

No reader should EVER attempt to answer such a question. Am surprised some here even try. Its a medical question that can only be answered by a medical professional. I wish you all the best. x

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you. 15 mins for ten dollars ;)

over 8 years ago

As a few reader above stated, no legitimate reader is going to take your money to attempt to answer such questions. The money is best spent on professional energy healing, if anything. I am w certified as a reiki practitioner if you have any questions :)

over 8 years ago
elizbeth didn't upload a photo

PSYCHIC DIVINE (elizbeth)

39 posts

I just read your problem…I know you are very curious and you should be…I have something for you,you are just looking in wrong way. Thank you..!

over 8 years ago
raani's photo

Maharaani (raani)

150 posts

Hi,

Im sorry to hear this, It is true though we are not qualified to answer health questions.

Take Care and My Blessings x