so confused...please help

over 8 years ago

Hello I’ve been in a on again off again relationship with the man I love for 11 years and I feel like he’s the one for me. We’ve been through a lot together but recently he’s told me he doesn’t want to be with me but wants to us to work out our issues. I’m so confused, will we end up together once we work out our issues?

over 8 years ago
readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

There is much going on for you two. Contact me for a full detail reading.

over 8 years ago

well if hes willing to work out your issues together, then you should be fine,

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

hello Take a chat session i am online now.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

It look like karmic lesson, you need tov learn… maybe you need to let him go ….Please visit My profile.. Im generous with My chat time .. See how and what i do.. i recommend Myself.. Call Me..

over 8 years ago

Hi, I can understand how this how can be very confusing and frustrating as well. If you like please feel free to contact me and we can see what is ahead for you weather it be with or without him . Many blessings

over 8 years ago

Using my psychic gifts, I’m able to recognize sources of negative energy and help you lead down the right path. My guidance is honest and thoughtful, and my readings will guide you to lead the most positive life full of joy, love, and inner peace.

over 8 years ago
elizbeth didn't upload a photo

PSYCHIC DIVINE (elizbeth)

39 posts

I just read your problem…I know you are very curious and you should be…I have something for you,you are just looking in wrong way. Thank you..!

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I can help you I have helped many people in your same situation let me help you, I can give you all the answers you want and more contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago

After 11 years, you deserve to know whether you can work this out or if it’s time to move on. Please contact me soon so I can tell you what is on your path.

over 8 years ago

your going to work things out but the road is going to be rocky..have a chat with me i will explain all. my rates are low and i am generous on my time.

over 8 years ago

hello friend I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you ;) my special is fifteen mins for ten dollars are half an hour for 25 ;) come in and enjoy a reading with me today !

over 8 years ago
elizbeth didn't upload a photo

PSYCHIC DIVINE (elizbeth)

39 posts

I just read your problem…I know you are very curious and you should be…I have something for you,you are just looking in wrong way. Thank you..!