driv

over 8 years ago

give me an actual answer here and i will schedule a session…

when will i be driving again?

over 8 years ago

This board is to introduce you to different advisers. I would be happy to answer this question as I have looked into it before. Please contact me soon so I can help you know if and when this happen.

over 8 years ago
psychicreadingsbysusan didn't upload a photo

susan mckenzie,PSYCHIC AND... (psychicreadingsbysusan)

33 posts

come chat with me I have a $10 love reading with over 30 years of helping and healing I KNOW I CAN HELP YOU.

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 10/05/15-10/12/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (10/09/15)!!! SPECIAL OCTOBER DEALS!

No refunds.

over 8 years ago

hi there just reading your post, and what I am picking up rite now without a birth date or anything that will help me give you that answer which you choose not to give at this time and you also choose to test a psychic, but that is beside the point, is that you have a fear of something bc I don’t know what happened to you before but there is fear. and once that fear leave you then you will beable to drive again , now it couild take a while. or you can start soon its all up to you, but what I’m picking up is anger so . let the anger go and start moving on with your life and never say I cant because you couild everything is possible trust me. its in your hands, and your time frame will be in 6 months.

over 8 years ago

my DOB is dec 29, 1963 thank you

over 8 years ago
elizbeth didn't upload a photo

PSYCHIC DIVINE (elizbeth)

39 posts

I just read your problem…I know you are very curious and you should be…I have something for you,you are just looking in wrong way. Thank you..!