Lost Love

over 8 years ago

My ex left me for another women! Even though hes just asked her to marry him Ive heard hes possibly not happy. Do i contact him now? or let it finally go?

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Take a chat session i am online now.

over 8 years ago
angla didn't upload a photo

Psychic soulmate connection (angla)

82 posts

Hi my name is angla i can promise you ,that you will feel new and wont be so confused after you call me i specialize in love :)

over 8 years ago
psychicmoonlight didn't upload a photo

☪PsychicMoonLight☪ Love... (psychicmoonlight)

40 posts

let chat call me

over 8 years ago

Hi Merry,

I’m so sorry for the devastation that you must be going though. There are of course a number of outcomes to the situation depending on which road you take. I can’t tell you what is best, but I can talk to you about his feeling energetically and what is likely to be the cause and effect of the situation. Please take a look at my reviews to see if I’m the reader for your. I have a fair rate and type quickly. I believe I can help!

Best wishes and I hope to hear from you. Pixie

over 8 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

Hello my friend My name is Ann I would like to help you find the answer to your question I do have some feelings on this matter and would like to speak with you and try to help you understand what is happening please contact me for a reading and I will be able to help advise in this situation ! thank you and blessings

over 8 years ago

I would be glad to look at your ex and see if his heart is really with her or if this is just him going through the motions. Please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 10/05/15-10/12/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (10/08/15)!!! SPECIAL OCTOBER DEALS!

No refunds.

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you ;) please contact me live chat ;) blessings

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away . I will give you a powerful reading and spirit . Contact me -Blessings – Marva .lee

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Sometimes lost i gain… dont be troubled… See my profile and what i do .. O can give you advice and guidance.. Im generous with my chat time.. Call Me

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I can help you I have helped many people with your same situation, I have helped people find their soul mates I’ve reunited loved ones helped friendships, marriages and more. Contact me and I will give you all the answers you want and more.

over 8 years ago

This is one of those situations that need to be looked at with complete honesty and through a deep read I can tell you the consequences that each choice holds. If you remain quiet or if you decide to approach him. We can see if he is happy and if he is still holding feelings for you as well. I do wish you the best as this is never an easy situation. Many blessings

over 8 years ago

hello friend, One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.