Did I make the right choice????

over 8 years ago

I recently broke up with my boyfriend of 4 years, we had an up and down relationship. My family didnt like him, there were alot of issues and concerns, so it was basically me choosing my family or him. I just want to know if i made the right decision ending it with him. I havent been in the dating world in awhile so that kind of scares me too because i feel like ill never find a great guy :( Thank you. Please help….

over 8 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

I would be happy to look into this for you with honest insight.

over 8 years ago

Hi Amanda,

I can’t tell you what is right for you, but I can look at the situation and discuss the likely outcomes of situations and describe energetically what I get from him. Please take a look at reviews to see if you would feel comfortable with me. I am and honest and have fair rates. I do believe I can help you.

Best wishes. I hope to hear from you! Pixie

over 8 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

Hello my friend My name is Ann I would like to help you find the answer to your question I do have some feelings on this matter and would like to speak with you and try to help you understand what is happening please contact me for a reading and I will be able to help advise in this situation ! thank you and blessings

over 8 years ago

Amanda there were a lot of troubles that you ignore for a long time. If you want to know how things will pan out for the two of you, please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you ;) please contact me live chat ;) blessings

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can give you a powerful reading what spirit show . Contact me – Blessings – Marva.Lee

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Hello Amanda… See my profile and what i do .. O can give you advice and guidance.. Im generous with my chat time.. Call Me

over 8 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

well I don’t actually don’t see it being the end for the2 of yous come chat with me for more info

over 8 years ago
madamechole didn't upload a photo

PSYCHIC CHOLE (madamechole)

38 posts

HI AMANDA, IT IS HARD TO PLEASE FAMILY AND A BOYFRIED AT THE SAME TIME YOU CAN’T LET YOUR FAMILT RULE YOU OR YOU WILL ALLWAYS BE ALONE YOU HAVE TOO BE HAPPY DOSE HE MAKE YOU HAPPY ? WE HAVE TOO TAKE A LOOK SEE HOW YOUR FUTURE WILL BE WITH HIM AND TRY TOO GET HIM BACK AND NOT TOO HOLD THIS AGAINT YOU AND IF HE REALY LOVES YOU?

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

Hi honey I can help you i have helpped many people in your same situation let me help you, i can give you all the answers you want and more contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago
psychicreadingsbysusan didn't upload a photo

susan mckenzie,PSYCHIC AND... (psychicreadingsbysusan)

33 posts

come chat with me I have a $10 love reading with over 30 years of helping and healing I KNOW I CAN HELP YOU.

over 8 years ago

Hi Amanda , this was definitely not an easy choice but through a read we can see what is ahead for you and what this decision will ultimately lead to as well . We close one door and another one opens. Please feel free to come by anytime. I wish you al the best and many blessings.

over 8 years ago

Hello there To be honest u didn’t come chat

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi i Would Love to help you out in this matter please view my profile for more information about my readings i offer.

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 10/05/15-10/12/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (10/09/15)!!! SPECIAL OCTOBER DEALS!

No refunds.

over 8 years ago

hi there, just reading your post. and the question is , did you feel he was a great guy, and if so why did you truly break up with him, was it because your reasons or your familys, now if it was for your sake then yes you done the rite thing , but if it was to make other people happy then no you are wrong for trying to make other people happy and not your self, now you said that your scared your not gonna find another great guy, so it sounds like to me that you made this descion to make your family happy and not you,

over 8 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

I am able to know if it was a good choice.

over 8 years ago

hi sweetie …when ready please contact me with first names and dob and I would be happy to do a read for you

over 8 years ago

hello friend, One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.