Pissed of upset and sad

over 8 years ago
kathybt's photo

kathy (kathybt)

4 posts

Feels like everything is working against me like I can’t catch a brake I have bad luck left and right and I’m sick and tired why can’t there be good in my life is it too much to ask to not be a jinx..

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi Kathy I Would Love to explain whats going on please call me.

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I can help you I can give you all the answers you want and more contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago
reginastarr's photo

Regina Starr (reginastarr)

188 posts

Hi Kathy, Call me I have had my spiritual gift for over 25 years, Lets do a full life reading for you to see where things are headed, Look forward to hearing from you, Blessings

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

First.. begin to think differently about yourself…when you change that all will be changed.. you become what you think.. Please visit My profile.. Im generous with My chat time .. See how and what i do.. i recommend Myself.. Call Me..

over 8 years ago

Hi Kathy,

The problem with feeling that way is that you start to expect and and begin to almost draw it into your life. Please give me a call. We can discuss ways to energetically change your mood and invite more positive into your life. I’d love to hear from you!

Regards, Pixie

over 8 years ago

There are very specific people currently going through a lot of transitions because of the shifting of the planets.

It is causing stress and there is a need for us to join together more than ever.. but we can see whats going on with your energy and see how to set it right so you are not as affected by this.

I feel as if you are a sweeter soul thus more affected by this. Love and protection for you my dear. I wish you the best.