Soul Mate??

over 8 years ago

Was told he was a soul mate, we fell in love at first site. His past and my past created confusion along with people around us. We ended a lil over a month ago. I still feel stron connection. Does he? Does he still love me? Will he come back. Some others said he would….

over 8 years ago

Hi such things as being “told” he was your soul mate can only be truly be defined by yourself and the value you placed in that connection towards him.

Insight can be given if he still feels for you … or alas or not. I am not saying it is one or the other as such things could only be seen and felt in a reading. Which you are welcome to come into my chat for.

What ever I wish you well in finding your answers on this.

Dino

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Hello I am online now you can take chat session.

over 8 years ago

i can help you, contact me

over 8 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

come chat with me I can give you the answers you are looking for..

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I can help you I can give you all the answers you want and more I have helped many people in your same situation. I have reunited loved ones friendships marriages. I helped find people’s soul mates, And more contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago

Zabreena I will gladly do a soulmate reading for you to see if the two of you are meant to be together. Please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago
angla didn't upload a photo

Psychic soulmate connection (angla)

82 posts

yes ur are twin flames but soon he will be gone . let me help you

over 8 years ago
elizbeth didn't upload a photo

PSYCHIC DIVINE (elizbeth)

39 posts

I just read your problem…I know you are very curious and you should be…I have something for you,you are just looking in wrong way. Thank you..!

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 10/05/15-10/12/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (10/07/15)!!! SPECIAL OCTOBER DEALS!

No refunds.

over 8 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

Hello my friend My name is Ann I would like to help you find the answer to your question I do have some feelings on this matter and would like to speak with you and try to help you understand what is happening please contact me for a reading and I will be able to help advise in this situation ! thank you and blessings

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

All people you know are some kind of soulmates… See my profile and what i do .. O can give you advice and guidance.. Im generous with my chat time.. Call Me

over 8 years ago

Hi I would be happy to take a look for you . Through the name and dob of you and him I can tell you what is ahead for you and if this is really over. Please feel free to come by and I wish you al the best and many blessings .

over 8 years ago

Hi there Im online and can help u

over 8 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

I am able to know if you will get back together.

over 8 years ago
mermaiden didn't upload a photo

MerMaiden (mermaiden)

121 posts

If you could let go of the past, and move forward without holding onto what “has been” things will change. :)

over 8 years ago

hello friend, One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.