Hours Cut At Work

over 8 years ago

I’m so confused. My times changed for work and instead of being 15 hours im 12.5. I’m a very hard worker at work and have been very responsible.

Now they want the work done in 2hrs and 30 minutes instead of 3 hours.

I don’t understand.

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Hello Take a chat session i am online now.

over 8 years ago
daria55's photo

Insights by Daria (daria55)

2 posts

Feel free to join me for clarity.

over 8 years ago

Cut backs not related to your performance I dont think you will be the only one facing this. Happy to give more in-depth insight on this and what to expect change wise in the coming months.

over 8 years ago

It’s really unfair that you are facing this after all you have done. If you would like to know if this is a permanent change or temporary, please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

there will be some more changes come chat with me for more info..

over 8 years ago

Hello Medium, I would love to help you with this situation if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 10/05/15-10/12/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (10/07/15)!!! SPECIAL OCTOBER DEALS!

No refunds.

over 8 years ago

Most of you were right, more changes just happened again. Now I have to be in work earlier now and it conflicts with my Wednesday evening class. I’m not understanding the inconsistency.

over 8 years ago

hello dear, hire me for an accurate and honest reading,

with heart,

marcello

over 8 years ago

hi just reading your post. and its not your falt they been cutting off a lot of people in your work place, so its not just you,

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

they play games and they want to sEE fear panic and so on

over 8 years ago
psychicmoonlight didn't upload a photo

☪PsychicMoonLight☪ Love... (psychicmoonlight)

40 posts

lets chat

over 8 years ago

Working for a company can feel just as much like a betrayal as a partner cheating on you when they change their policies and you’re left with less and less.

A situation like yours will require careful assessment of what opportunities may be out there and how to find them. As well, it may be in your best interest to ride out the storm.

We can look into this together, but I do hope you find a psychic you can connect with so you can come to a resolution.