bad luck?

over 8 years ago

Do I have bad luck or Curse Or something just around just making everything not work out?????

over 8 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

come chat with me their is some things going on I would like to discuss with you

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Artay,

I do not believe that you are curse etc – but I do believe you suffer from negative thinking which in turn brings that so call bad luck to your door.

Drop by if you wish to discuss this further.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago
daria55's photo

Insights by Daria (daria55)

2 posts

Hello, Artay. I don`t think that there is a curse over you or intentional negative influence by someone close to you. But I sense blocked emotions, also indecision by your side. I am more able to think that you are ignoring someone or something – a specific situation \mostly related to home issues\ where you need to make clear responsible decision. If you wish to have a chat with me, always feel free to join me. Best wishes, Daria

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

There is a lot of negativity around you, please come chat with me so we can pick up more details.

over 8 years ago

We all have the power and authority to change our luck. Please contact me soon for more insight into how you can get on a better path.

over 8 years ago
crystal_dreams1's photo

Crystal (crystal_dreams1)

10 posts

I do feel a strong connection

over 8 years ago
angla didn't upload a photo

Psychic soulmate connection (angla)

82 posts

hell let me.i have the powers to remove ur curse… and give you trur happness

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi i Would Love to help you out in this matter please view my profile for more information about my readings i offer.

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 10/05/15-10/12/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (10/07/15)!!! SPECIAL OCTOBER DEALS!

No refunds.

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

Hi honey I can help you i can give you all the answers you want and more contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago
binkyboo didn't upload a photo

noel Smith (binkyboo)

2 posts

I’m the exact same I feel like I have bad luck ..

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile.. Im generous with My chat time .. See how and what i do.. i recommend Myself.. Call Me..

over 8 years ago

I can help you to remove the energies thats causing your mind to slip back into the feeling of powerlessness.

There are specific steps you must take and as long as you do so you should be feeling a lot better in the next month.

Please contact me for details, and love and light to you.