Why does it feel like love will never happen for me

over 8 years ago
leogirl12 didn't upload a photo

leogirl12

43 posts

Like I will never find love? Love life seems dead and boring…

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

I am giving reading with astrology and clairvoyance.Take a chat session i am online now.

over 8 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

Hello,

Your meant to have love and happiness, but there is obstacles .. standing in the way ..

Contact me and i’ll help you to understand why love comes and goes..

over 8 years ago

god meant for no man to be alone so he created everyone to have a partner in life . you may feel this way now but I know that after one chat with me you wont feel that way any longer.

over 8 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

seems like their is always obstacles standing in the way come chat with me for more insignt..

over 8 years ago

leogirl12

43 posts

I am tired of my love life, never had a positive love life just tired of it all together. Huge stressors on me.

over 8 years ago

leogirl12

43 posts

Why I want to be alone because I don’t have this stress on me with these men.

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

You need spiritual positive healing take a chat session so i can send you healing.

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

Love is in store for you, please contact me for a full reading!

over 8 years ago

Hi, if you like we can se what is ahead for you through a path read and find out when the right person is coming in for you.

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I have all the answers you want and more. I can help you I can guide you on your path to help find your soul mate. I have helped many people I can help you.

over 8 years ago

Everyone can have love. However I do see some things you need to change in order for this to happen for you.

over 8 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

Hello my friend My name is Ann I would like to help you find the answer to your question I do have some feelings on this matter and would like to speak with you and try to help you understand what is happening please contact me for a reading and I will be able to help advise in this situation ! thank you and blessings

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you ;) please contact me live chat ;) blessings

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can give you full accurate insight and details, and much more , time frame . Blessings – marva.lee

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

HMMMMMM LeoGirl… See my profile and what i do .. O can give you advice and guidance.. Im generous with my chat time.. Call Me

over 8 years ago

If you feel a craving in your gut for true love, there are ways to open yourself up to finding that love. I can assist you in navigating the opportunities laid out before you while you continue on this quest.

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

Hello my name is Psychic Dorothy and I would like to interest you in my services. I am a very accurate and experienced psychic reader and I will provide you all the information you are seeking. with my guidance you will be at peace of mind and given clarity. Contact me now, I would love to chat with you.

over 8 years ago
la1243 didn't upload a photo

la1243

211 posts

I give up folks on these men..just be by myself.

over 8 years ago

Sometimes we have to let ourselves heal, this way we can accept new paths and allow change to happen. Then we can begin to draw in the positive people we need in our life. I wish you all the best and many blessings, if you ever would like to chat to see what is ahead for you feel free to contact me. Dom

over 8 years ago
medium_john_spratt didn't upload a photo

HONEST SCOTTISH PSYCHIC (medium_john_spratt)

121 posts

I’m online now, come and chat with me for clarity & guidance

over 8 years ago

Hello Friend, I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I can help you I have helped many people with your same situation I have helped them find love happiness. peace of mind, help guide them on the right path, let me help you. contact me for more information.