need a psychic

over 8 years ago

do any psychic help with lottery number? can they help you when the lottery

over 8 years ago

Hi no psychic can help you win the lottery. And dont get raked into scams that claim to have some power to help you win. If I had such power … I would have used it already …..... for myself ha!

What can be given are a series of numbers fitting your birth date and other criteria. How you use them would then be your choice.

Interested in knowing more then free free to get me in chat :-)

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

if i could to get those numbers… i wont be here…. so sorry .. but some psychics i know personally they said that even if you are able to get lottery numbers as a psychic.. this is bad luck… forbidden… verboten..

over 8 years ago

Can agree with that Astro :-)

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your questions and much more . I read aroudn the spirit of the person and see what is ahead around wealth and finances . Contact me _Blessings – Marva .lee

over 8 years ago

Although I cannot help you, I do believe there psychics who can assist you with this. Just keep looking and see who has had results. Blessings.

over 8 years ago
psychicreadingsbysusan didn't upload a photo

susan mckenzie,PSYCHIC AND... (psychicreadingsbysusan)

33 posts

come chat with me I have a $10 love reading with over 30 years of helping and healing I KNOW I CAN HELP YOU.

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 10/05/15-10/12/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (10/09/15)!!! SPECIAL OCTOBER DEALS!

No refunds.