Returning?

over 8 years ago
alishas didn't upload a photo

Alisha (alishas)

22 posts

I use to be best friends with this one girl and then it all ended because of her around new years of technically this year. She recently just sent me something through an app and requested to follow me on a social media thing. I’m just wondering if shes going to try and become friends with me again or try to at least. What are her intentions?...

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Take a chat session i am online now so i can check with clairvoyance with mind telepathy

over 8 years ago
mermaiden didn't upload a photo

MerMaiden (mermaiden)

121 posts

whats her name? I think that she is figuring out she needs to apologize to you, and not sure how to do it. Im online now, but i think you already sort of know this.. :)

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

remember… nothing last forever in this dimension… people come and go.. no—dont get attachment.. to much attachmet creates pain. and so… Please visit My profile.. Im generous with My chat time .. See how and what i do.. i recommend Myself.. Call Me..

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading , please contact me live chat ;) ten mins for ten dollars ;) today !

over 8 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

I do see a lot of positive energy come chat with me for more insight

over 8 years ago

If you would like to look at her deep heart intention please feel free to contact me and we can take a look .

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi i Would Love to help you out in this matter please view my profile for more information about my readings i offer.

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 10/05/15-10/12/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (10/07/15)!!! SPECIAL OCTOBER DEALS!

No refunds.

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

Hi honey I can help you i can give you all the answers you want and more. contact me for more information.