Does he understand?

over 8 years ago

I am wondering: Does Marco really have a sincere interest in getting back together with me, or is he just flirting and having a laugh? Does he understand that I am sincere in what I am telling him?

over 8 years ago

I can give you answers! Come and chat with me. Many blessings. ;)

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Take chat session need to check with clairvoyance medium and astrology.

over 8 years ago
mermaiden didn't upload a photo

MerMaiden (mermaiden)

121 posts

Kristina, Marco maybe taking advantage of your time. but i feel like he does care. Lets chat about how to enlighten him.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

obvously no.. Please visit My profile.. Im generous with My chat time .. See how and what i do.. i recommend Myself.. Call Me..

over 8 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

he does want you back, and he knows your a good hearted person, but theres more to the situation on way he comes and goes, and why he cant stay.. contact me i’ll tell you more in private !

over 8 years ago
elizbeth didn't upload a photo

PSYCHIC DIVINE (elizbeth)

39 posts

I just read your problem…I know you are very curious and you should be…I have something for you,you are just looking in wrong way. Thank you..!

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading , please contact me live chat ;) ten mins for ten dollars ;) today !

over 8 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

there is a lot of mixed emotions around him come chat with me I can tell you all about it..

over 8 years ago

Hello Kristina, I would be more than happy to help you with this situation if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi i Would Love to help you out in this matter please view my profile for more information about my readings i offer.

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi i Would Love to help you out in this matter please view my profile for more information about my readings i offer.

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 10/05/15-10/12/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (10/07/15)!!! SPECIAL OCTOBER DEALS!

No refunds.

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hi Kristina come chat with me and I’ll help you find all the answers you’re looking for

over 8 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

Hello my friend My name is Ann I would like to help you find the answer to your question I do have some feelings on this matter and would like to speak with you and try to help you understand what is happening please contact me for a reading and I will be able to help advise in this situation ! thank you and blessings