Don't know what to do anymore!!:(

over 8 years ago

My love life is horrible,no luck with guys I want to know if someone is going to come into my life and make me happy, have I met him already? My dob is 4/28/95

over 8 years ago
psychicreadingsbysusan didn't upload a photo

susan mckenzie,PSYCHIC AND... (psychicreadingsbysusan)

33 posts

call me now so I can help and guide you to where your right path is,i do see that your soul mate its around you but your path are not lining up,thats why you seem to be fearing everymove you make like your not going the right way

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hi Rose, come chat with me for answers about your love life. I specialize is soulmate connections :)

over 8 years ago

Hi Rose! I’d love to give you some insight as to what is ahead for you. Please take a look at my profile and reviews. I am sure I can help guide you! I hope to hear from you soon! Best wishes! Pixie

over 8 years ago
advisor_christina's photo

christina stevenson (advisor_christina)

27 posts

I am online now and waiting to help guide you

over 8 years ago
angla didn't upload a photo

Psychic soulmate connection (angla)

82 posts

Hello Call me now and i can give you all the information

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

you will get your soulmate soon take a chat session so i can give you reading

over 8 years ago
mermaiden didn't upload a photo

MerMaiden (mermaiden)

121 posts

you are WAY too young to be thinking you will NEVER have love in your life. Wake up and focus on the absolutely beautiful life that you have around you and let him find you… Because I feel he is out there, but hunting a soulmate is a fruitless and depressing agenda! Its better to hunt a happy life and let him walk into you as you really are. promise

over 8 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

seems like their is some confusion when it comes to love come chat with me I can guide you in the right direction

over 8 years ago
psychicmoonlight didn't upload a photo

☪PsychicMoonLight☪ Love... (psychicmoonlight)

40 posts

call me lets chat

over 8 years ago

come chat with me and I will put you on the right path for love

over 8 years ago
medium_john_spratt didn't upload a photo

HONEST SCOTTISH PSYCHIC (medium_john_spratt)

121 posts

I’m John from Scotland have been a working psychic medium for over 15 years. Come and chat with me now for a clear no messing reading with no big words you won’t understand. Come chat with me now and allow my self and my spirit team to give you guidance and clarity.

over 8 years ago

no not yet, but he is on his way, but sorry to say there is to much hinderence upon you and you need to have a clear mind and heart before you will beable to confront him like the past is in your way.

over 8 years ago

hello dear, hire me for an accurate and honest reading,

with heart,

marcello

over 8 years ago

Using my psychic gifts, I’m able to recognize sources of negative energy and help you lead down the right path. My guidance is honest and thoughtful, and my readings will guide you to lead the most positive life full of joy, love, and inner peace.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

See my profile see what and how i work.. Im generous with my chat time.. I recommend myself. Call Me