Jobs

over 8 years ago
lilprincess1 didn't upload a photo

lilprincess1

62 posts

I feel irritated with the co worker at my workplace. Also the boss make me unhappy too.. Will this job be a short term job for me??? Will it workout for me??? I’m thinking of quitting…

over 8 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

I would be happy to look into this matter for you. Please come to private chat.

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Take a chat session so i can guide you in right direction.

over 8 years ago

Please contact me in private chat so I can see if this job is a place where you can remain or if you need to seek out a different opportunity.

over 8 years ago
mrsvivian's photo

A True Psychic Tina Vivian (mrsvivian)

50 posts

hi can I have ur name and d.o.b. to channel in deeper contact me live,

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hi sweetie, come chat with me for answers about your career.

over 8 years ago

Hey there! I’d be happy to take a look at your career situation for you. Please take a look at my reviews to see if you feel I am right for you. Best of luck!

over 8 years ago
advisor_christina's photo

christina stevenson (advisor_christina)

27 posts

hi I am online now waiting to help guide you

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile.. Im generous with My chat time .. See how and what i do.. i recommend Myself.. Call Me..

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading , please contact me live chat ;) ten mins for ten dollars ;) today !

over 8 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

I do see some positive opportunity’s coming into your direction soon chat with me for more info..

over 8 years ago

lilprincess1

62 posts

Thank you all but a psychic said this job will last at least 2 yrs but it didn’t work out… I’m jobless.. I did a paid reading but I’m lost now… Any help…

over 8 years ago
elizbeth didn't upload a photo

PSYCHIC DIVINE (elizbeth)

39 posts

I just read your problem…I know you are very curious and you should be…I have something for you,you are just looking in wrong way. Thank you..!

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 10/05/15-10/12/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (10/09/15)!!! SPECIAL OCTOBER DEALS!

No refunds.

over 8 years ago

hi there, just reading your post. and my advice to you is that the job is good and it pays the bills, and if u stop this job its not gonna be easy to find another right now, so don’t let no one bother you just go about your business, and ignore them. its not worth it right now.and I’m also on line right now if you wanna talk.

over 8 years ago

lilprincess1

62 posts

@ Anastasia thankyou for ur advice.. But this job didn’t workout for me… It was a stressful environment… Co worker gossip and hate on each other.. My boss said she didn’t needed me so I no longer work there. She was mean and rude asking for uniform back.

over 8 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

I am able to know if you will leave this job, and get a new one.

over 8 years ago
mermaiden didn't upload a photo

MerMaiden (mermaiden)

121 posts

Sounds like you needed to leave there anyway!!!!! Go girl. There is plenty of work out there without haters.

over 8 years ago

lilprincess1

62 posts

@ mermaiden yes I had no choice but to leave. They were all jealous of my skill and there were too much gossip etc going around to the point I didn’t feel comfortable at all. I was confused and didn’t know which co-worker were good and which was bad… Totally lost but it ended as of last week. Tomorrow I will be starting a new job :) a whole new environment… Hoping for the better :) .. Thanks for the reply mermaiden and thank you all for replying to my post.

over 8 years ago
readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

There is things ahead that can help you contact me