Heck YES!!

over 8 years ago

I met a guy rick. He is so kind hearted and loyal and honest. He and I have hit off since we’ve met three days ago. We have a very strange connection of we keep finding more and more to talk about. He and I have both have trust issues. Bad! I like him and he feels the same about me. We were going to meet but I got scared and told him no.

It hurt him. But It hurt me too. I apologized and now he’s really into talking more. We both realize we are both worth knowing. Is this too soon for a reading? In what an advisor will see?

Can someone help me with this issue?

Thx

over 8 years ago

update! We are meeting, I’m scared to death but excited. He is blowing my mind. Hope this guy n I click.

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Hello Take a session i am online now.

over 8 years ago

If you still need this question answered, please contact me.

over 8 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi Dear. I know it is hard and very scary when dealing with something new and it is even harder when it work so well from the start. You are in need of advice and some guidance on how to handle things and not get overwhelm.you about everything you need to know.

over 8 years ago

Using my psychic gifts, I’m able to recognize sources of negative energy and help you lead down the right path. My guidance is honest and thoughtful, and my readings will guide you to lead the most positive life full of joy, love, and inner peace.

over 8 years ago
elizbeth didn't upload a photo

PSYCHIC DIVINE (elizbeth)

39 posts

I just read your problem…I know you are very curious and you should be…I have something for you,you are just looking in wrong way. Thank you..!

over 8 years ago
psychicmoonlight didn't upload a photo

☪PsychicMoonLight☪ Love... (psychicmoonlight)

40 posts

lets chat

over 8 years ago
reginastarr's photo

Regina Starr (reginastarr)

188 posts

You and him do have a connection, He cares for you a lot, I Feel like you and him will be communicating and seeing eachother a lot, Call me lets look further into this

over 8 years ago

Regina thank you but this man has ran from me. He’s scared. He confessed and told me how he felt. He thinks I’m beautiful but he says the distance is the factor. I’m devastated and hurt. This feeling is so strong

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My Name Is Erica I am a Natural Born Gifted Psychic Who has Been Given the gift to help you overcome all obstetricals that may be leaving you confused worried depressed or feeling anxiety, all my readings are 99% accurate. I Dont provide any sugarcoating its all true from the third eye, i would love to help you & answer your most desired questions please call me for complete understanding & peace.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Hmmm.. Maybe this is sign that this is nt it… Call me lat us check …Please visit My profile.. Im generous with My chat time .. See how and what i do.. i recommend Myself.. Call Me..

over 8 years ago
psychicaria didn't upload a photo

My Name Is Aria I Am AN LO... (psychicaria)

7 posts

i do see that right now is not a good time to meet up with him i m seing u need to balence ur engery befor u do so so he can connet as his ment to

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to give you a reading! Please contact me live chat ! 15 mins for ten dollars/fast typist/ accurate readings !

over 8 years ago
reginastarr's photo

Regina Starr (reginastarr)

188 posts

He feels the same way but he is afraid because of his own insecurities he cares for you and wants to be with you but there are some obstacles standing in the way, Call me and we can look into it

over 8 years ago

Hey Fiesty! I’m glad you are being realistic about the situation. I can give you a number of paths that this can go down depending on the actions you take. Remember, nothing is written in stone. It’s not too early to review the possibilities. If you are still interested, give my profile a glance to see if you think I’m the reader for you. I’d love to hear from you! Blessings, Pixie

over 8 years ago

i can help

over 8 years ago
mrsvivian's photo

A True Psychic Tina Vivian (mrsvivian)

50 posts

Hi Sweetie, Contact Me Live With Full Name & D.o.b & If Your Looking To Know About Someone There Name & D.o.b. As Well,

Love & Light ~

over 8 years ago

I’d love to give you some insight as to what is ahead for you. Please take a look at my profile and reviews. I am sure I can help guide you! I hope to hear from you soon! Best wishes.