Is it over?

over 8 years ago

I got upset with him almost 1 week ago. He hasn’t spoken to me since then. Has he left and moved on or will he contact me?

over 8 years ago
needclarity's photo

☪NeedClarity (needclarity)

84 posts

contact me today for a better tomorow

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Hello I am online now i am giving reading with clairvoyance and astrology.Take a session so i can guide you in right direction.

over 8 years ago

I would be able to tell you things that are going to happen but in order for me to give you the most accurate reading you must contact me in chat. feel free to contact me at your convenience.

over 8 years ago

Soulmate Readings with 99.8% Accuracy! I can relieve the uncertainty of your love life. Find out exactly what is going to happen in your coming future.

over 8 years ago
psychic_mary_19 didn't upload a photo

✯PSYCHIC LOVE & RELATIONS... (psychic_mary_19)

98 posts

hey hun i am psychic mary i have seen your post i would be happy to help you come stop by for a chat soon.

over 8 years ago

If you like please feel free to contact me with name and dobs and I would be happy to take a look for you .

over 8 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

Lot’s of complications. I can clarify all of this for you, I am available and ready to chat when you are. Looking forward to hearing from you

over 8 years ago

I’m online Katrina.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Hi Katrina..

over 8 years ago
raani's photo

Maharaani (raani)

150 posts

Hi Katrina, I believe he will communicate with you soon, this isn’t the end. Take this time to think about your needs and wants. Take care

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

He’s sulking dear ;) I would be happy to do this reading for you ! 98 cent a min/ or 14 mins 4 ten dollars ;)

over 8 years ago
psychic_mary_19 didn't upload a photo

✯PSYCHIC LOVE & RELATIONS... (psychic_mary_19)

98 posts

⦁ WHY ARE THEY BEEN DISTANT ⦁ WHAT ARE THEY HIDING FROM ME AND THEIR OWN HEART ⦁ WHO ARE THEY SEEING BEHIND MY BACK

⦁ WILL MY MARRIAGE LAST OR SHOULD I END IT NOW

⦁ WHAT ACTIONS WILL MY PARTNER TAKE IN THE COMING WEEKS/MONTHS

⦁ DOES MY PARTNER/LOVER REALLY LOVE ME FROM THEIR HEART

⦁ WHY HAVE THEY CHANGED SO QUICKLY INTO BEEN SO COLD WITH ME

I Can Show You Accurate Results On The Above Questions But Also I Can Use My Gift To Give You Understanding, Warnings, Comfort And Someone That Will Be Here For You At Anytime you need me
over 8 years ago

Hi Katrina! I would be happy to go over the detail of your situation with you. Please take a minute to review my profile and some of my feedback. I believe I can help you! Either way, I wish you well and hope you find peace with this situation. Warm regards, Pixie

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I can give you the insight on whatever you wanna know and more, I have helped many people with your same situation. Contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago
david862 didn't upload a photo

Truthful (david862)

86 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

there is much going on that you should know of contact me

over 8 years ago

no its not let me tell you why

over 8 years ago
advisor_christina's photo

christina stevenson (advisor_christina)

27 posts

I am online and waiting to help guide you