what's to come?

over 8 years ago
galenfairy didn't upload a photo

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

After a month of him ending it my ex(E.A.D. 6-27-73 ) Contacts me w a simple.”hi,how are you” I did reply w “fine” a couple days later. Is this all to this contact, just seeing how I am..nothing more to come really. Or is this the beginning of reconnecting ? Initial and date provided to see if you can connect to my situation.. had too many false connections. I’m sorry..thank you to who can help

over 8 years ago

If you continue to allow someone to jerk you around and come and go as they please, then you are setting yourself up for disappointment. Please only come to me if you want the truth. Blessings.

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Hello i am online now take a session so i can guide you in right direction.

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you ! Please contact me live chat ;) blessings

over 8 years ago

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

hey galen .. call me see my deals and what i do on my profile… im generous with my time

over 8 years ago
needclarity's photo

☪NeedClarity (needclarity)

84 posts

lets chat

over 8 years ago

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

I was really think of reconnecting more as in hopefully getting answers and closure. He would have a lot of work to do before I would let him back as a bf. Though I do love him and want a future w him…

over 8 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hi love lee here :) I read your post and ill be glad to give u a reading in private to better answer your question.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

Hello my name is Advisor Dorothy and I would like to interest you in my services. I am a very accurate and experienced psychic reader and I will provide you all the information you are seeking. with my guidance you will be at peace of mind and given clarity. Contact me now, I would love to chat with you.

over 8 years ago
david862 didn't upload a photo

Truthful (david862)

86 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.