My necklace broke over my boyfriends late grandad

over 8 years ago

About a week ago my boyfriends grand dad passed away and he was in an open casket, I had a dream catcher necklace on and my boyfriends mum started asking me questions about it outside and 5 minutes later we we’re standing over his grand dad and the centre of my necklace broke and fell into the casket. I feel this is too coincidental

over 8 years ago

So Do I. All though some may not agree. Was it not your partners Grand father telling you all … he is more than Ok!

Life continues eternally. Be happy for this message.

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

Hello my name is Advisor Dorothy and I would like to interest you in my services. I am a very accurate and experienced psychic reader and I will provide you all the information you are seeking. with my guidance you will be at peace of mind and given clarity. Contact me now, I would love to chat with you.

over 8 years ago

I do believe this was a sign as well. Please contact me soon so I can see indepth what this is about.

over 8 years ago
reginastarr's photo

Regina Starr (reginastarr)

188 posts

Im getting a lot of energy from this situation I don’t feel like it was a conincedince, call me we can look deeper into it

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

end of something… yes .. feel yourself.. what you want from your life… some changes .. new beginnings… Call me im online.. we shall find right path…

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

Hello my name is Advisor Dorothy and I would like to interest you in my services. I am a very accurate and experienced psychic reader and I will provide you all the information you are seeking. with my guidance you will be at peace of mind and given clarity. Contact me now, I would love to chat with you.

over 8 years ago
countmarco didn't upload a photo

⚜ Count Marco ⚜ (countmarco)

129 posts

Powerful message indeed. Listen and you shall here. Be Blessed..

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you ! Please contact me live chat! Special ten mins for ten dollars ;) today only !

over 8 years ago
david862 didn't upload a photo

Truthful (david862)

86 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.