Job

over 8 years ago

Would like to have a job reading for the rest of year Anyone can pick up?

over 8 years ago

I’m online. Please contact me for your career outlook and job reading. I have a special for new clients. Blessings.

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Take a chat session i am online .So i can guide you in right direction.

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you , please contact me live chat blessings

over 8 years ago

Hi many a good reader on here take your pick …. but before you do make sure you read a few profiles / other peoples feed back. Get a feel for the reader and then go for it. )

Your welcome also of course to check my profile and message me anytime. Wish you well in finding your answers on this.

♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

Hello my name is Advisor Dorothy and I would like to interest you in my services. I am a very accurate and experienced psychic reader and I will provide you all the information you are seeking. with my guidance you will be at peace of mind and given clarity. Contact me now, I would love to chat with you.

over 8 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

I am able to know when a job is coming your way.

-Hazel Waters

over 8 years ago
needclarity's photo

☪NeedClarity (needclarity)

84 posts

lets chat

over 8 years ago
reginastarr's photo

Regina Starr (reginastarr)

188 posts

Hi, I Will be able to help you with a career reading I have had my gift for over 25 years, Call me and we will look into it

over 8 years ago
psychicveronicarose didn't upload a photo

Veronica Rose (psychicveronicarose)

20 posts

Hey doll I can pick up on your forecast for the rest of the year so please do come by for a chat.- Xoxo Veronica

over 8 years ago
david862 didn't upload a photo

Truthful (david862)

86 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.