Will this other man in my life is going to commit

over 8 years ago
calgirl didn't upload a photo

Candy mixon (calgirl)

16 posts

I’m married and this other man states he loves me. Will I have to choose who I want ? Or is this man playing with my head

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Hello Calgirl.. so far.. all i can say .. is this… Call me .. .. get his date of birth.. and hour if is possible .. let us see what kind of person is he… also ill need your date of birth and hour .. just in case.. Please see my profile.. see my deals… Call me.. to solve this situation…

over 8 years ago

This man is one who has been sweet with words but his action has not always matched up, I see. I do know there is admiration, but as far as how I feel long term, I would want to connect to this guy to be certain before saying anything.

Feel free to message me or give me a call if you see my little green light!! :)

we can figure this out together. love and light!

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

Hello my name is Advisor Dorothy and I would like to interest you in my services. I am a very accurate and experienced psychic reader and I will provide you all the information you are seeking. with my guidance you will be at peace of mind and given clarity. Contact me now, I would love to chat with you.

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Your questioning it because you love him too dear ! if you would like a reading please contact me live chat blessings

over 8 years ago
needclarity's photo

☪NeedClarity (needclarity)

84 posts

LETS CHAT

over 8 years ago

You need to be very careful in this situation. Please contact me soon if you want more clarity.