This can't b real

over 8 years ago

Is 3/25/70 he really involved & serious w/ this other woman as he says…????

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

hello I am online now you can take session so i can guide you in right direction.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

please call me… send me your date of birth and his also… please be welcome to visit my profile.. see my deals.. call me im sure that i can give you wise guidance..

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My Names Erica I Specialize In Love Reuniting Soulmates & Reading Straight Through a Persons heart & true feelings I do not sugar coat i will answer all your most desired questions whether it be about love/marriage/career/health please call me today for the truth

over 8 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

Call me right now for honest answers,

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you , please contact me live chat ;) only 10 dollars for 15 mins today only !

over 8 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99%acc ty.

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

Hello my name is Advisor Dorothy and I would like to interest you in my services. I am a very accurate and experienced psychic reader and I will provide you all the information you are seeking. with my guidance you will be at peace of mind and given clarity. Contact me now, I would love to chat with you.

over 8 years ago

HI Denial on such a situation is understandable. As to if he is serious or not is one question. The other is he involved ? yes i feel so. Acceptance I feel needed here. I would be happy to guide you in this. I wish you well what ever you choose.

Dino

over 8 years ago
psychic_sandra's photo

☼Psychic Sandra☼ (psychic_sandra)

88 posts

he’s lying