I fell in love with my best friends brother...

over 8 years ago

My friend and I have known each other for 13 years.. I’m best friends with one of his sisters and I’m close to the rest of his family.. About 4 years when he was getting a divorce he wanted to hang out but I was friends with his wife at the time and didn’t feel it was right.. He got reacquainted with a girl from high school.. They are currently still together and also live together.. He’s told me and his sister he’s not happy and wants to find his own place.. A little over a year ago we cheated together for 3 months.. I fell in love with him and he felt guilty.. We still keep in touch and check in with each other.. He still mentions us being together again sometimes.. But he also runs hot and cold with me.. We could talk everyday for a week then not at all for 2 weeks… What’s going on? And what should I do?? Is there a possible future for us? or do I need to let go?

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Kimberley,

The answers to those questions cannot be answer here directly on this public forum.

Relationship Spread with the cards maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Take a session i am online now so i can guide you in right direction for taking right decision .

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Hello Kimberly.. i will like to help you.. so visit my profile and decide about that… Call me when im online or send OM we will make some progress and deal…

over 8 years ago
gracefaith didn't upload a photo

Gracefaith TOP PSYCHIC (gracefaith)

25 posts

Dear Kimberly, I will help you with that. Please don’t worry. Give me a call.

over 8 years ago
countmarco didn't upload a photo

⚜ Count Marco ⚜ (countmarco)

129 posts

Complicated as this seems, there are answers to your questions. You are looking for clarity and this would certainly be an area to look at during a good psychic reading. There are many wonderful talented readers on BitWine ready and waiting to help guide you during this difficult time. In the meantime I send you Blessings!

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/01/15-8/08/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (8/05/15)!!! SPECIAL AUGUST DEALS!

over 8 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

I am happy to do a reading for you. Please contact me, as this is all a process of growth.

over 8 years ago

hello Dear,

One of my specialities are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.