The super natural

over 8 years ago

Experienced communication via the 1st eye.

1st by a demon

2nd by a psychic

I’ve also seen alot of apirations

I’ve experienced so much super natural encounters that I believe this to be real

I’ve even been attacked physically emotionally mentally by a demon I mean an actual demon(dark figure red eyes dark aura)

I some how think I should explore more into the super natural but I’ve found no useful information yet telepathy demons witches apirations

Can you help I’m from newzealand

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Hello Ray.. yes i think you are right… But you cam do one thing.. and all low energy or frequency creatures are going to avoid you.. it takes time.. but if you do it in right way .. its sure thing.. im not saying that this is easy… increase meditations , praying.. increase your spiritual practice if you have one.. if you dont have one , you need to star one.. But most important thing.. you need to be full of love unselfish love, spiritual love.. and find someone to be with you to guide you … there is also good thing.. group meditation and praying are good.. also takes time.. you need to learn how to protect yourself.. find someone where you live to guide you .. keep sane mind and soul.. dont pay attention to much to them ( those creatures ).. visualize that they cant harm you … because if you do pay attention to them.. you will feed them and they will like that… any additional info .. visit my chat room … wish you all best .. take care of yourself…

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/01/15-8/08/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (8/04/15)!!! SPECIAL AUGUST DEALS!

over 8 years ago

Hello dear, One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 8 years ago

The supernatural is real. I just recently had an experience myself which confirms my faith in things that are not explained by science. Please contact me soon if you would like to discuss the activation of your third eye experiences.

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicpaulina's photo

LovePsychicPaulina (lovepsychicpaulina)

8 posts

i can help u contac me